How to make form-fillable WW/OP-style bubble character sheets?

Dorchadas

一期一会
Validated User
In preparation for my Warlords of the Mushroom Kingdom test game based on this fantastic thread and using Exalted 2e (mostly) mortals-level, I've hacked together an NPC sheet in Inkscape that has the stats and multiple health tracks for groups of NPC mooks. Now I want to add forms to it (using Nitro 7), and while I've figured out textbox forms, I have no idea how to get the bubbles to auto-fill-in like I've seen in various forms around the web--like this one, which was my inspiration and which I would have just used as-is if it didn't have the simplified stats/skills.

So my question is, is there a tutorial for this kind of thing? Searching Google seems to give me mostly examples of finished WW character sheets and not so many explanations. Am I using an inferior program, and if so, is there a way to do it without spending over $100 on Abode? If that's the case, I'll probably just fill in the info directly on the sheet in Inkscape and make multiple versions for each NPC type. :p

Dorchadas

一期一会
Validated User
Anyone? Maybe I should open up that Extras sheet and see if I can figure it out from tinkering with that.

leetsepeak

Validated User
I suggest interrogating the designer of pretty much all World of Darkness sheets overo n the Onyx Path Forums, Mr.Gone.

Dorchadas

一期一会
Validated User
I suggest interrogating the designer of pretty much all World of Darkness sheets overo n the Onyx Path Forums, Mr.Gone.
I did check his website for an email address and didn't find one, but sending a PM over probably wouldn't go amiss. I'll try that. :)

Top Bottom