๐Ÿ’€ Necro https://forum.rpg.net/showthread[Werewolf The Apocalypse] LGBT Online game looking for 1-2 extra players.

Jonjon

Validated User
Hello,
I have recently begun running a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game and am looking to add maybe 1 or 2 players to our roster.

We play on a weekly or bi weekly schedule ( Real life permitting ), usually on saturday, starting at 2pm EST ( May sometimes be changed to sunday depending on everyone's availability )

We hang out in the game chat on a daily basis, and also play freeform a couple of impromptu times during the week to give the game a bit of depth, develop characters and their personalities and how they interact with each other in everyday life.

Here are a few things you need to know about the game:

- We use the W20 edition of the game ( For those of you who don't know what it means, it's the 20th anniversary edition/revision of Werewolf: The Apocalypse ) and play on a private, dedicated IRC chat server. ( Kind of like a MUD but not really )

-The playerbase is entirely gay/queer. The game itself is pretty unapologetic about it. We are easygoing and love dark & raunchy humor.

- As is custom with all World of Darkness games, we often tackle adult topics, there's a lot of supernatural intrigue, horror, violence, gore, abuse, drama and sex. As such the game is for players 18 of age and over.

- We accept players of all level, beginners or experts. Although beginners may not be allowed to play some of the more complex character archetypes.

so if this is something that might interest you, send me a message or drop me a line here and ill answer ASAP.

Top Bottom