Hut 1, Hut 2, HIKE!! 2018 NFL Season

Blackfang108

The Lord Wolf
Validated User
I mean... Christ.

And this is why I've been paying more attention to the AAF, especially as their app now has raw-footage streaming. (The Bleacher Report-aired game has full content streaming)

I hope Kraft doesn't avoid jail time, and I hope the overall sting gets all the way up the food chain.

Afterburner

Remarkably expressive bandages
RPGnet Member
Validated User
This just in: The Cleveland Browns have traded with the Giants for OBJ.

The Browns.

What alternate reality have I woken up in today?

Asmodai

Warrior Kobold
RPGnet Member
Validated User

The Browns.

The Browns are doing a good job of building back up, and the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals all have big problems. They have as good a shot of that division as any.

Sarquon Barkley is going to get a lot of work next season though - Giants don't seem to have many other options.

Gwydion

I am #426
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I still have no idea exactly what Gruden is doing. But then, this is the man who seems to think that Tom Cable is a good coach.
Kevin

Eldy

If you try sometimes
Validated User

The Browns.

If the Browns had started Baker Mayfield from the start of the season and had a couple really bad calls go their way, they could conceivably have gotten a wild card spot last year. I'm not exactly happy about this as a Ravens fan, but at the same time, I can't be too mad at a team finally starting to turn things around after so long. (Hopefully the O's will manage to do so on a shorter timetable. lol)

Blizzardborn

Hiding in a snowdrift
Validated User
The fact that Cleveland was in the hunt until (I think) Week 16 is a portent that the AFC North is about to get even more interesting.

Top Bottom