I have found my Holy Grail. :)

Asen_G

#3 Anti-Illusionism Squad
Validated User
Thank you, I haven't paid any attention to it! It seems like a decent skill-based system, though.
From a quick skimming, it's got some nice ideas, and might very well be exactly what someone was looking for;)!

--- Post Updated ---

Thank you, I haven't paid any attention to it! It seems like a decent skill-based system, though.
From a quick skimming, it's got some nice ideas, and might very well be exactly what someone was looking for;)!

akajdrakeh

Pronounced 'akkadrakka'
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can you explain what it is that makes the game so appealing?
Quoting myself from earlier in this thread....

me said:
Of particular interest to me are the detailed rules for monster creation (something sorely lacking from damn near all traditional fantasy RPGs I've come into contact with) and the emphasis on verisimilitude in combat (yes, I know, BAD WRONG FUN). It kind of reads like Harnmaster without the complexity (or at least without the giant list of abbreviations) and with more dials and knobs for adjusting the rule set to Your Favorite Setting.
So, specifically, for me, I like the detailed monster creation rules, the combat system, and the various options for adapting the rule set to different fantasy settings, as well the perceived similarities to Harnmaster's design aesthetic.

Top Bottom