• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

I have found my Holy Grail. :)

akajdrakeh

Pronounced 'akkadrakka'
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've been reading a bit more and I've found a few typos that seem to be legacies of an earlier edition (mainly references to page numbers or chapters that are incorrect). As much as I hate errata, I'm willing to look past such relatively minor errors in this case.

mediapig

Validated User
Nice! Dominion Rules was one of the first reviews I ever wrote on rpg.net. I always thought that was a cool little system. I haven't looked at it since then though... I'll have to check it out and see how it's come along. I do remember liking the monster creation rules though!

Groat

Alt-Wrong
Validated User
I remember checking out the very early version of Dominion Rules. It seemed solid and focused enough. Does it still just use a d12? I always thought that was a touch odd.

akajdrakeh

Pronounced 'akkadrakka'
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I remember checking out the very early version of Dominion Rules. It seemed solid and focused enough. Does it still just use a d12? I always thought that was a touch odd.
Yep. Still uses just a d12. I kind of like that, too, I guess. My d12s just don't get enough love in other games. :)

Sensei

Optimistic Anti-Hero
Validated User
> I have found my Holy Grail.

And there was much rejoicing.
(Yaaaay.)

Top Bottom