• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

I just picked up Untold - Adventures Await -

Chris J

Validated User
Is there a link somewhere? Sorry, it's nearly 1am here and I'm too zonked to look :)

6inTruder

Oscars are Duche!
Validated User
I think I posted one earlier? Even so, just scroll down here a bit and there you go:

John

Validated User
Are the beta rules there?
WARNING: Beta, playtest, and PNP docs are missing several critical rules and multiple components. Most notably, they never mention the absolutely necessary plot continuity rules for moving Story Cubes into new scenes via color-coded borders to keep the adventure cohesive.

CoreyHaim8myDog

Validated User
WARNING: Beta, playtest, and PNP docs are missing several critical rules and multiple components. Most notably, they never mention the absolutely necessary plot continuity rules for moving Story Cubes into new scenes via color-coded borders to keep the adventure cohesive.
Thanks!

Miss Atomic Bomb

Welcome to your life. There's no turning back.
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Has anyone else picked this up? It’s basically a heavily structured RPG using those Rory’s Story Cubes.
I've used it for a few sessions recently and been very happy with it. I've used both its native resolution and the cards from my game Beautiful Anomalies, and I was very happy with both.

Have any of y’all tried playing with alternate story cubes? Because I’m thinking about buying a bunch of the expanded story cube sets (I already have a couple).
I've used it with the Doctor Who set and the Mysteries set, with a little bit of mixing around. Both worked well.

I'm probably going to make some dice of my own for it, since I like icon dice.

And since the cards are about tarot-sized, I may make some atmospheric ones for particular genres.

❤ THANK YOU! One of our most important but secret design goals was precisely that - to make Untold provide surprising RPG experiences for a solo player using their favorite system - while producing with deep sincerity a newbie and family friendly no-prep, no-math, customizable, jump-right-in RPG experience in disguise.
It works great!

I'm planning on using it with my Wushu monsterpunk hack tomorrow!

Last edited:
Top Bottom