• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

I need help with an idea

baakyocalder

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Welcome to the forums, Hazic. Remember that all rpgs are group games that should be fun. No matter what the game, always ask politely if you have an idea.

As a gm with over 30 years gaming, i love my players thinking about how their characters can have more fun and telling me. If you work with the gm and take the other players into consideration, you typically get more cool stuff from the gm. In my games, the proactive players create the world about as much as i do.

g33k

Validated User
As a gm with over 30 years gaming, i love my players thinking about how their characters can have more fun and telling me. If you work with the gm and take the other players into consideration, you typically get more cool stuff from the gm ...
VERY much this! If a player comes to me, as their GM, to improve things and make them more fun, I'm VERY likely to work with them.
There may be some reason why the specific thing they originally asked for cannot happen in the exact way they wanted ... But I'll try to work with them to get as much of the coolness they envisioned, without introducing something I see as broken. Many of the best and most-memorable elements of my games come from just such interactions.

Top Bottom