IC IC -- A Fistful of Credits

The Watcher

Registered User
Validated User
Felix Pryde, Operator

"Yeah, I agree. Our best chance is keeping them surprised and off balance. Which means hitting them while they're still out there."
 

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
Raven Eagle, Techno-Wizard

"It will be dark soon. If we search from the air, we should be able to spot their camp from some distance off and stay out of their detection range. If we can do that, we have some ideas what to do next."
 

thirdkingdom

Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Raven Eagle, Techno-Wizard

"It will be dark soon. If we search from the air, we should be able to spot their camp from some distance off and stay out of their detection range. If we can do that, we have some ideas what to do next."
OOC: It's already dark. An aerial search will have to wait until tomorrow, unless someone wants to do a nighttime search.
 

CaliberX

Registered User
Validated User
Alatar Diaz, Ley Line Walker

Rubbing his eyes, Alatar opens his mind a bit, feeling the emotions of the crowd, searching for any hint of duplicitous thought. "Nan, we've traveled far today and had a rough trip. Is there any place you can offer for lodging the next few days? A barn for our ... " he pauses for a moment, catching himself before revealing Tiger's secret. ".. bigger vehicles, would be quite useful as well," Alatar finishes after a slightly awkward pause.

Approach Tiger later, Alater pitches his voice low so the townsfolk can't over hear. "Tiger, how well can you see in the darkness? Could you fly up tonight and scan about for any terrain we could make use of, or look for any sources of light around the horizon? I don't want to wandering away from the village, just gaining some height for a better look."

Spoiler: Show
OOC: Empathy powers, go go go prove the townsfolk mean what they're saying!
 

thirdkingdom

Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Alatar Diaz, Ley Line Walker

Rubbing his eyes, Alatar opens his mind a bit, feeling the emotions of the crowd, searching for any hint of duplicitous thought. "Nan, we've traveled far today and had a rough trip. Is there any place you can offer for lodging the next few days? A barn for our ... " he pauses for a moment, catching himself before revealing Tiger's secret. ".. bigger vehicles, would be quite useful as well," Alatar finishes after a slightly awkward pause.

Approach Tiger later, Alater pitches his voice low so the townsfolk can't over hear. "Tiger, how well can you see in the darkness? Could you fly up tonight and scan about for any terrain we could make use of, or look for any sources of light around the horizon? I don't want to wandering away from the village, just gaining some height for a better look."

Spoiler: Show
OOC: Empathy powers, go go go prove the townsfolk mean what they're saying!
OOC: Can you clarify what empathic abilities you're using, how much ISP it costs, and if you're targeting anyone in specific?


Nan

"Uh, sure, you can stay in a barn. I guess some of you may not be able to fit in a house," she looks at Epona, "and you all might be more comfortable staying together." Alan speaks up. "You can stay in our, I mean my, barn. I'm just south of here."
 

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tiger Praxis, Dragon Hatchling

"I've got to get out of town anyway - I'm about to revert to my real form. I have to find someplace I can hide from the villagers for most of the day, or you have to find it for me while I'm out looking."
 

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
Mercy Quintillano, Third Eye Psi-Ghost

Mercy's come down from her post. "If you don't mind giving me a ride, big guy, I can tag along, help you find a good spot, and do Alatar's scouting." Her faceplate is up, but she taps the front portion of her helmet, indicating its enhanced eyes.
 

CaliberX

Registered User
Validated User
OOC: Can you clarify what empathic abilities you're using, how much ISP it costs, and if you're targeting anyone in specific?
Spoiler: Show
OOC: Sorry, was turning on Empathy to just get a sense of the crowds mood. Costs 4 ISP, just gives me a reading on the overall mood of the crowd. Trying to listen for any feelings of deception or anything else that seems unexpected.


Nan

"Uh, sure, you can stay in a barn. I guess some of you may not be able to fit in a house," she looks at Epona, "and you all might be more comfortable staying together." Alan speaks up. "You can stay in our, I mean my, barn. I'm just south of here."
"Gracias Alan, that'd be most appreciated. Is it far enough you'd like to hitch a ride in our vehicle?"

Tiger Praxis, Dragon Hatchling

"I've got to get out of town anyway - I'm about to revert to my real form. I have to find someplace I can hide from the villagers for most of the day, or you have to find it for me while I'm out looking."
"Sounds like we've secured a barn to the south, If you and Mercy scramble now, you can both meet us at the barn a bit later to lay low and rest."
 

thirdkingdom

Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Spoiler: Show
OOC: Sorry, was turning on Empathy to just get a sense of the crowds mood. Costs 4 ISP, just gives me a reading on the overall mood of the crowd. Trying to listen for any feelings of deception or anything else that seems unexpected.




"Gracias Alan, that'd be most appreciated. Is it far enough you'd like to hitch a ride in our vehicle?"



"Sounds like we've secured a barn to the south, If you and Mercy scramble now, you can both meet us at the barn a bit later to lay low and rest."
Alatar opens up his mind but finds no trace of untoward emotions from the villagers. It's a mixture of gratitude, and fear, and sadness. "No, it's a short walk," says Alan, "When you came in you would have passed a house with two barns on your left. That's our place. The barn closest the trail is the one we use; the one further away is . . . well, it's close to falling down, but it's empty, and it's got a roof. You're welcome to use it. Just . . . don't climb up into the hayloft, and if you've got to smoke do it outside. It's over a hundred years old, or so they say, and bone dry."
 

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tiger Praxis, Dragon Hatchling

Tiger agrees to take Mercy on a scouting mission and return to the barn once they've got a look around the area.
 
Top Bottom