• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC IC -- A Fistful of Credits

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Epona the Exile, Cyborg Centaur Gunfighter

"Where d' you want me placed?" asked Epona. "I c'n always keep watch, make sure they ain't coming."

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
James Davies,

"I can be front man since I am hard to kill at least for an hour. I am not the prettiest nor smartest or smoothest talker out there, but I can sure draw fire with less risk."

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tiger Praxis

Tiger, if he can get someone to ride him, continues regular flight patrols.

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
Raven Eagle, Techno-Wizard

"Coalition people hate magic and they don't know a thing about it" Raven explains. "We're making it look like a wizard has beaten them here to take all of your food and is camped out just a little way away. That's why we need a big cookpot, to be a wizard cauldron." She nods with James. "I'll work up something that looks like flashy magic to help you get their attention and draw their fire."

"Elder Nan, we'll leave you a radio. We'll signal we see them coming, that'll be time to get everyone down in the basement, just in case." She flattens out a piece of paper she's roughed out a map on, with an X near the bend of the river not far from the town. "We'll need trenches here and here, here and here... and some boards to make covers for them. One here in front of the camp too, for cover. Just 10 feet or so long, we'll only have two or three people in them, or the hover bike. Do you have any post hole diggers? We'd want to put a lot of gopher holes to trip up their horses if they start to go wide, out here" She rubs her chin. "Qinn, maybe you can handle that... how hard can you stop the Earth?"

"Tiger, if you find them, we'll have our 'wizard' swing by to warn them off on your back. They'll definitely want to come after him if he threatened them. Or you might scare them off completely." She doesn't look too hopeful at that prospect.

Last edited:

The Watcher

Cosmic Observer
Validated User
Felix Pryde, Operator

"Well, if you guys can distract them enough and get them to advance slowly out of caution," Felix interjects, "I can sneak in close enough to pull some sabotage and other shenanigans without getting caught when the chaos begins."

He pauses for a second to see how others regard his addition before continuing.

"I can be pretty stealthy when I need to be. Trust me, I can pull it off."

Atlictoatl