IC IC -- A Fistful of Credits

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
James Davies, Sea Inquisitor

James says, "I volunteer to be the wizard for this, I am pretty durable in a fight, at least for an hour."

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
Raven Eagle, Techno-Wizard

James says, "I volunteer to be the wizard for this, I am pretty durable in a fight, at least for an hour."
"We'll put a trench in front of the throne for you to use as a firing pit. You can stow your weapons there too. I suspect we know what they've got but they might have some surprises. Possibly some heavy weapons in their vehicles."

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Raven Eagle, Techno-Wizard

"We'll put a trench in front of the throne for you to use as a firing pit. You can stow your weapons there too. I suspect we know what they've got but they might have some surprises. Possibly some heavy weapons in their vehicles."
OOC: It would be helpful for me, and probably you guys as well, if someone were to draw this up in Google Draw. Doesn't have to be fancy.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tuesday, July 23rd, 100 PA
River's Bend, Kansas Territories
12:00 pm

While the rest of the adventurers work out a strategy on the ground, Tiger, with Mercy* mounted on his back, take to the skies to begin patrolling. Around noon the two spy something: the sun glinting off metal or glass, some distance to the northeast.

OOC: Assuming Mercy is going with him. The glare seems to be coming from around hex 157.66.
OOC: Note that we're waiting for a response from The Wyzard The Wyzard and Atlictoatl Atlictoatl

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
Tuesday, July 23rd, 100 PA
River's Bend, Kansas Territories
12:00 pm

While the rest of the adventurers work out a strategy on the ground, Tiger, with Mercy* mounted on his back, take to the skies to begin patrolling. Around noon the two spy something: the sun glinting off metal or glass, some distance to the northeast.
Mercy points the glint out to Tiger, urging him towards it.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tiger flies closer. At a mile or so away they see a small caravan of vehicles -- the glare from a windshield or chromed part must have caught the sun -- number several trucks and a number of other figures, either mounted on horseback or on hovercycles. It's too far away to make out any details, and if they fly closer they'll likely be spotted, if they haven't already, but the caravan is moving due west.

Atlictoatl

Validated User
Mercy claps Tiger on the neck and shouts into his ear. "Let's pull back and try to trail them!" she shouts.

Her scout armor has telescopic optical to 6000 feet, so they might be able to keep the caravan in sight without being spotted.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Mercy claps Tiger on the neck and shouts into his ear. "Let's pull back and try to trail them!" she shouts.

Her scout armor has telescopic optical to 6000 feet, so they might be able to keep the caravan in sight without being spotted.
OOC: Do you guys want to stay within 6000 feet or further away?

Atlictoatl

Validated User
OOC: Further away, if we can see them. Within 6000' if we can't. Mercy would prefer not being seen, but Tiger might have other thoughts.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Further away, if we can see them. Within 6000' if we can't. Mercy would prefer not being seen, but Tiger might have other thoughts.
OOC: It's going to be pretty impossible to not be seen. The land is flat, it's a clear day. There's no way that a flying dragon won't be visible for miles around.
EDIT: In fact, I just realized you guys are showing up on radar.

As Tiger and Mercy debate how close they want to get, there's a puff of smoke from the caravan on the ground and the pair see a missile trail corkscrewing through the air towards them.

OOC: Actions from Mercy and Tiger, please. Range on the short range missile is five miles and radar is 40 miles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom