• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IC/OOC] Spirit of 77 - Play at Maximum Volume

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The agreement made, the vampires (well, probably vampires) lead you quikcly through the corridors, past many broken androids. Scarlett recognizes the path from last time she was hear.

Finally their commander stop. "We can go no further," he states.

Ahead of you crosses and garlic bar the way to a set of stairs leading up.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"...damn, can't cross those?" said Scarlett. "That's pretty fucking metal. Okay, let's go."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The holy symbols and garlic do not prevent Scarlett and the others from moving forward. They are moved aside and the stairway, lined with crosses, really, leads upstairs.

Scarlett, where does that stairway let out out?

Morphy or Dwight, what do you find up there (and nothing is an acceptable answer)

ruckusmanager

RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: I think I'll give Scarlett a chance to take the lead, since the couple of ideas I have are problematic.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The hallway the staircase opened up into was gothic, mysterious... like a Hammer film, honestly. Tapestries of horrific imagery filled the walls, and a series of paintings of angry-looking men faced the group as they exited. In either direction were a pair of large double doors.

Vektunaxa

Old member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"If there's a computer here, it needs power. But I don't hear a generator." With nothing else to guide him, Murphy kicks open the pair of doors on the left.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The silence was a little off putting. Maybe those tapestries are really good at blocking noise.

Murphy turned left down the corridor, walking past pictures of angry looking men (are their eye following him... sure seems that way) till he gets to the double doors at the end of the corridor and kicks them open.

OOC:
Dwight, what does Murphy see revealed beyond the doors

ruckusmanager

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Murphy bursts into what appears to be a Renaissance--uhm...party?!! Servants with overloaded platters of food scamper about the large ornate room. The centerpiece features a..is that really a cooked peacock?!!! It is complete with feathers and a burning flame emanating from its beak. Off to either side are raised platforms serving as stages. To the left are harlequin styled clowns and jugglers. To the right are dancing maidens dressed in native garb. Overhead, planets and scantily clad acrobats twirl around on thin wires.

In the center of this bustle, seated at a long table, is a group of older gentlemen, who look up, rather surprised at Murphy's appearance. In the middle of them is a corpulent, bearded man dressed in his best renaissance finery, munching on a large cooked leg of..something. He wipes the grease from his mouth onto his sleeve.

"Never fear, my fine guests," he bellows out. "More entertainment has finally arrived for your enjoyment and entertainment. Get ready for an epic display of rough and tumble pugilism the likes of which you have never witnessed."

Snapping his fingers, four large, barell-chested hunks in tight leggings, their fists wrapped in leather straps, approach Murphy, Dwight and Scarlett.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: That was one heck of a twist :)

The four men closed, the lead one taking a swing at Murphy as he approached.

"Huzah!" the other three cried and the guests applauded.

What does Murphy do?

Vektunaxa

Old member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Why can't my life be sane and normal?" Murphy asks. He takes a swing at the first pugilist.

OOC: Total = 10. Deal harm, and avoid counterattack.

Top Bottom