[IC/OOC] Spirit of 77 - Play at Maximum Volume

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:
The Bruisers are big and will do 2 harm on hitting
Pick what that 10 gets you Murphy, deal damage and nothing in return, etc.
OOC:

While Murphy starts mixing it up with the bruisers to he delight of the crowd, Scarlett and Dwight get into the room and see... well weirdness.

Some of the bruiser turn on you, obviously intent on making you part of the 'entertainment'

What do you do?
 

Vektunaxa

Old member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:
The Bruisers are big and will do 2 harm on hitting
Pick what that 10 gets you Murphy, deal damage and nothing in return, etc.
OOC: Deal damage and avoid any counterattacks.
 

ruckusmanager

Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:
The Bruisers are big and will do 2 harm on hitting
Pick what that 10 gets you Murphy, deal damage and nothing in return, etc.
OOC:

While Murphy starts mixing it up with the bruisers to he delight of the crowd, Scarlett and Dwight get into the room and see... well weirdness.

Some of the bruiser turn on you, obviously intent on making you part of the 'entertainment'

What do you do?
Dwight figures Murphy has this covered. He's going to dodge and weave to stay away from the big guys' punches, keeping his weapon handy in case someone threatens harm to Scarlett (although truth be told, she always seemed to handle herself well in a fight, maybe she didn't need as much protection as he first thought.

OOC: I'm guessing a get outta the way + hustle is called for. That's a 9.
 

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Dwight manages to move clear, but in doing so ends up deeper in the room, less able to help his friends.

Though a pretty party guest does offer him a drink.

Her escort does not look happy.... sure, that will probably not be an issue later....

One of the bruisers move clear of his friends and comes after Dwight. Another of them, the one Murphy has bruised, throws a haymaker at Murphy.

What do you do?
 

Vektunaxa

Old member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Murphy goes toe to toe with the man in front of him, reasoning that the earlier damage will put him out sooner rather than later.

OOC: With his +STR, that's a 9; Murphy will deliver his damage.
 

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:
So what option is Murphy choosing?
 

Vektunaxa

Old member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:
So what option is Murphy choosing?
OOC: Uh, it's in my post; Murphy will deliver his damage.
 

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Oh!" said Scarlett, addressing the bruisers.

"Hi!" she continued, drawing her gun and pointing it at them. "Ready to calm down now? Bullets really suck when they go right through you, y'know."

OOC: Get What I Want! 2d6+2: 10 [2d6=2, 6] They act immediately, and don't ask for payment.
 

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Uh, it's in my post; Murphy will deliver his damage.
OOC: Sorry, I missed that ot was thinking about something else.


Murphy hit the bruiser, a solid one two, but the bruiser manages to catch Murphy with a wild haymaker.

OOC:
Murphy takes 1 harm (I decided that the bruisers doing 2 harm was too much) minus any armour



"Oh!" said Scarlett, addressing the bruisers.

"Hi!" she continued, drawing her gun and pointing it at them. "Ready to calm down now? Bullets really suck when they go right through you, y'know."
The bruisers back off immediately. "We give, we give," they said.

The MC calls out, "Beauty slays the beast with a judicious application of gun-fu."

"Now young lady, what do you want as a prize?"
 
Top Bottom