• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

I'd like to get The Fantasy Trip.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Due to the fact that it's so long out of print and the IP holder has apparently disappeared, I have no moral compunctions about piracy in this specific case. However, I'd like a hard copy. The rules I found for Legends of the Ancient World were less than ten pages long and not very detailed.

The places I can find the original booklets for sale are IMHO overpriced.

There were some people on Yahoo Groups (TFT-JME) doing a rewrite, but that group is dead and I can't get the moderator to activate me, so I can't get at the files section.

So, does anyone know of a good place to buy them? Or have the files from the Yahoo Group and a willingness to hook me up?

Ironchicken

Validated User
I would like a copy too.

However, don't do the pirate thingy.

I would be interested in any rewrite files though.

Lars Dangly

Validated User
I haven't logged onto the TFT-JME site for ages (mostly because no one ever posts there, so it isn't very interesting for me!). I'll go activate your membership request now. The reason there is a membership requirement is that people started making noises about copyright violation and I wanted to at least make an honest wave at restricting distribution so no one could accuse me of trying to undercut related commercial endevors.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I haven't logged onto the TFT-JME site for ages (mostly because no one ever posts there, so it isn't very interesting for me!). I'll go activate your membership request now. The reason there is a membership requirement is that people started making noises about copyright violation and I wanted to at least make an honest wave at restricting distribution so no one could accuse me of trying to undercut related commercial endevors.
Thank you! I may in fact attempt to post a few things and liven the operation up.

Top Bottom