• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Illustrator available, traditional old school style!

CKirby

Validated User
A customer here, signing on to the thread (rather later than I said I would) to say that I was not only satisfied but thoroughly impressed with Ms. Drummond's skill, attention to detail, and sensitivity to my concepts. I recently purchased several pieces of art from the OP; she paid attention to the smallest detail in my descriptions, conveyed them to the page as though they mattered to her as much as they do to me, and displayed not only willingness but eagerness to make some minor modifications I suggested -- modifications almost entirely the result of my seeing that my original concept did not quite capture my intention, rather than from any failure of artistic execution.

In short, I would unhesitatingly both purchase art from Ms. Drummond again and recommend her work to others in similar need of an artist.

--K

jendart

Validated User

Looking for new clients at the moment, shoot me an email to chat! jdrummondart(at)gmail(dot)com

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've had Jen do some work for me recently or my Populated Hexes Patreon and she was phenomenal to work with.

jendart

Validated User
Thanks Todd! They were great fun to work on!

Here's the cover art - hand inked with traditional dip pens
!

Top Bottom