🎨 Creative (I'm New Here) Need Advice And More Ideas!

NautilusComics

"Insert Famous Quote Here!"
Validated User
Hi everyone. I'm new to the Forums but one thing for sure, I do love me some superheroes. Anyway, let me cut to the chase: I am the prime creator, writer and illustrator of my own comic book universe called "Nautilus Comics," which is a Golden/Silver age style series in a modern age setting. Here, super-science is the norm and superheroes and supervillains duke it out in incredible battles. The main team of this universe is the Earthwatch who include:
•Captain Miniscule: Canadian multimillionaire playboy and scientific genius Chester Hawthorne uses shrinking technology to fight crime and injustice in Centropolis, Alberta (my Calgary stand-in.)
•Sharkman: A marine biologist who was spliced with the DNA of a great white shark, Blair Elton is now the Coral Crusader, who helps fight maritime crime in Clamtown, Pennsylvania.
•Miss Majesty: Angela Angstrom, alias
Ms. Majesty is a superhero from a nearby alternate world so popular she was elected president of her Earth (Earth-B), but now she’s come to Earth-A to find a fellow superhuman with which to produce an heir, as there are no such men on her planet–but word has it she’s the marrying kind.
•Stalagtitan: The Captain of the Royal Guard for the subterranean race known as the Morlocks, the Stalagtitan may distrust the "surface-dwellers" but they undoubtedly prove helpful when he needs them most.
•Deadwood: A botanist whose "Swamp Thing" serum didn't work out entirely the way he planned, Freddie Moyer, is now a hulking mass of rotting wood and decaying plant matter who stalks the woods of Claremont, California, fighting injustice while also trying to figure out a cure for his condition.

There are a few more, but here's the gist of things: I'd love some help coming up with Four-Color style superheroes and villains for my series and I need you creative people 😉
Rules of this thread:
•Try to avoid the supernatural.
•Super-Science is a definite! (And for the sake of this thread, call super-science "esotech.")
•Most importantly... Have fun and be creative! No idea is too silly or ridiculous. I mean, my series has Nazis roaming around in giant weaponised spinning tops called "Gyropanzers," so have a blast!
I would also love any advice you have on superhero universe world building 🙂
See you soon.

The Khrill. A norwegian fisher get sucked in by an almost nuked whale. Can psionically control bivalves. Have a grudge against Coral Crusader.
Entanglement Bob. If touch something, can manipulate that thing despite the distance - the opposite is true the same.
Doctor Mewtant. A mutant, erudite cat living into a box. No one know what happen if he does exit from the box.
King Pop.An alien conqueror that could travel thru time. In fact, randomly travel thru time each 5 minutes.

NautilusComics

"Insert Famous Quote Here!"
Validated User
The Khrill will be a perfect villain to Sharkman!
In my series, the major penitentiary/prison is called the "Fishtank," which was originally an aquarium, but now a makeshift holding facility for aquatic supervillains.
Anything else? I'm interested!

Last edited:
Top Bottom