[In which I review] New anime, Summer 2012

Ikselam

may one day be worthy of your grace
Validated User
If the reverse-harem really is the most interesting show this season, we're in trouble.

Ikselam

Validated User
I wonder where Hyouka falls on that list. Moe Thing With Four Girls?
Or 50/50 Chance This Will Be a Good Show.

Looks Cool But You Know It'll Be Shit Because of the Studio, if you're a Kyoani hater.

Wolfwood2

Validated User
I wonder where Hyouka falls on that list. Moe Thing With Four Girls?
I can understand why people might not like Hyouka, but it's at least a different type of show from the usual. I don't think it falls anywhere on the list.

Ikselam

Validated User
I can understand why people might not like Hyouka, but it's at least a different type of show from the usual. I don't think it falls anywhere on the list.
I think the list needs to change out at least one harem/4-moe-girls slot for "Highschool Slice-of-Life Series."

FortMan

Viva Romanesco!
Validated User
If the reverse-harem really is the most interesting show this season, we're in trouble.
Well, I remember Ouran High School Host Club to be very good, but it was competing with the other Haruhi show at the time...

Foodbunny

Habitual Linestepper
I really love the Hakuouki game that came out in English, the writing is pretty fantastic and it does bittersweet romance very, very well. I can't get into the various anime series, though.

Katsue

Young Witch
Validated User
There have been other Holmes pastiches in recent years, though Hyouka has been very much the best so far.

Top Bottom