• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[In Which I Watch] Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair Gamer

Ami /looks so sad I just want to hug her.
Back off; she's mine! :D

EASTER EGG: Read the English text that appears on Sailor Mercury's computer.
Oh, so that wasn't added for the NA dub?

Fun thread; subscribed.

Next episode (or two--I know the series through the NA dub, so maybe there's another skipped one inbetween), Sailor Mars shows up--and you'll get to have all sorts of fun with the character dynamics. ;)

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ami's always been my favourite Sailor soldier... and I have no idea why, since most of the episodes focusing on her are crap, and her characterization gets completely inconsistent from the second season onwards.

Must be the geek factor.

And yeah, her attack is mostly useless. It's even pointed out in the season finale.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, I've already got a couple of jokes lined up for Mars. :D I've seen the series out to that far, at least.

Oh, so that wasn't added for the NA dub?
Probably not—those animators love their little in-jokes. I've learned to pay close attention to computer screens, particularly in late-1980s/early-1990s anime like this; you're almost guaranteed a reference to <i>Aliens</i>, <i>Bladerunner</i>, or—in this case—<i>Robocop.</i>

I guess Luna is the one who likes <i>Robocop</i>, since Ami only just got the computer, and doesn't seem to watch a lot of TV or movies…

Fun fact: Ami was originally intended to be a gag character with a completely useless "special attack". You can already see the tone of the series shifting, because it worked. :D
I was wondering why she got stuck with the fucking mist spell.
Moon Tiara shoots through schools, Mars gets Dragon Slave, and Mercury gets…

They give her the tricorder right away, though, to help make up for it, so I guess she's the support character with all the healing spells and buffs. Keep her on the back row casting CURE and SLOW while Usagi and Mars are hasted and busting out the dual-techs.

I enjoyed the fights a lot more once I realized they were staged like CRPG battles.

so is this kawaii or moe?
Heck if I know.

I seem to recall getting the sense that Mercury was riding on the adrenaline of superheroics far more than the other two, so I'm watching out for that this time around.

JohnBiles

Validated User
I was wondering why she got stuck with the fucking mist spell.
Moon Tiara shoots through schools, Mars gets Dragon Slave, and Mercury gets…

They give her the tricorder right away, though, to help make up for it, so I guess she's the support character with all the healing spells and buffs. Keep her on the back row casting CURE and SLOW while Usagi and Mars are hasted and busting out the dual-techs.

I enjoyed the fights a lot more once I realized they were staged like CRPG battles.
Ami is the Controller, Usagi is the Leader, Makoto is the Defender, and Rei and Minako are the Strikers, to use 4E speak.

Armchair Gamer

Ami is the Controller, Usagi is the Leader, Makoto is the Defender, and Rei and Minako are the Strikers, to use 4E speak.
Kindly vacate my mental space. :D

Although I think Makoto's got a touch of Controller with the big area attacks, and Minako may have a little bit of Leader.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
GURPS Write-Up for Usagi Tsukino

I can't follow the D&D 4E references, but I did have time to try a GURPS write-up for Usagi at this point in the series. It could use some tweaking for points optimization, I'm sure.

<b><i>Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon [600 points]</i></b>
(Standard house rules link.)

<b>Description:</b> Human female, aged 14; Japanese ancestry and citizenship; long blonde hair, blue eyes, and don't think about that too hard. Goofball schoolgirl by day, demon-fighting superhero by night.

<b>Attributes:</b>
• <i>Strength</i> 8 [-20]; Dmg thr 1d-3, sw 1d-2; Hit Points 8; Basic Lift 13 lbs.
• <i>Dexterity</i> 10; Speed 5.00; Move 5, Water Move 1.
• <i>Intelligence</i> 9 [-20]; Will 10 [+5]; Perception 8 [-5].
• <i>Health</i> 10; Fatigue Points 10; Sidereal Energy Reserve 2 (Slow Recharge, hourly, -20%) [+5]
• <i>Talents:</i> Born to the Stage 1 (Acting, Choreography (Directing), Disguise, Makeup, Performance, Public Speaking) [+5]; Moon Power Talent 2 [+10].

<b>Background:</b> Tech Level 8; Cultural Familiarity: Japanese; Language: Japanese (Native/Literate) [-1]; Dead Broke [-25]; Status 0: ordinary citizen, Social Stigma: Minor [-5], Secret Identity: Sailor Senshi (Embarrassment) [-5].

<b>Relationships:</b>
• <i>Luna, cat and handler:</i> Patron (powerful individual, almost always available; Unusual Abilities, +100%; Minimal Intervention, -50%; Restricted Scope, -50%) [+30].
• <i>Naru Beryl Whately, BFF:</i> Friend [+1].
• <i>Parents:</i> Claim to Hospitality 2 (Kinship) [+2].
• <i>Tuxedo Mask, mysterious superhero:</i> Patron (powerful individual, quite often available; Secret, -50%) [+10].
• <i>Umino, knowledgeable dork at school:</i> Contact (Current Affairs (High School Rumor Mill) 12, quite often available, somewhat reliable) [+2]; Stalker [-1].

<b>Advantages:</b> Attractive [+4]; Combat Reflexes [+15]; Unusual Background: Senshi [+50].

<b>Moon Power:</b> Costs Energy, 1 Sidereal EP per use, and Cannot Use FP, -10%; Nuisance Effect: dramatic light show, -5%.

• <i>Disguise Pen:</i> Elastic Skin (Moon Power, -15%; Can Carry Objects, negligible encumbrance, +10%; Reliable +4, +20%; Maximum Duration, 12 hours, -5%; Preventable: must shout code words, -10%; Tell: family resemblance, -5%; Gadget: Can Be Stolen with Quick Contest, useless to thief, -15%) [+16].

• <i>Moon Tiara:</i> "Blast" Mode: Innate Attack 30d corrosion (Moon Power, -15%; Accurate +3, +15%; Homing, Detect Supernatural, +70%; Multiple Passes 1, +10%; Overhead, +30%; Only in Senshi Form, -10%; Requires Ready, -10%) [+270]. "Sleep" Mode: Affliction 3 (Moon Power, -15%; Accurate +3, +15%; Area Effect, 8 yards, +150%; Incapacitation, Sleep, +150%; Persistent, +40%; Selective Area, +20%; Only in Senshi Form, -10%; Requires Ready, -10%; Alternate Ability x1/5) [+20].

• <i>Sailor Senshi Form:</i> Alternate Form (Moon Power, -15%; Absorptive Change, negligible encumbrance, +5%; Once On, Stays On, +50%; Reduced Time 4, 1 second, +80%; All-Out, -25%; Maximum Duration, 1 hour, -10%; Pact: Comics Code, -15%; Preventable: must shout code words, -10%; Gadget, Can Be Stolen by Trickery, useless to thief, -10%) [+105]: Strength +2 [+20]; Speed +1.00 [+20]; Sidereal Energy Reserve +4 (Slow Recharge, hourly, -20%) [+10]; Dramatic Entrance (Intimidation) [+1]; High-Heeled Heroine [+1]; Looks Good in Uniform [+1]; Masked [+1]; Sartorial Integrity [+1].

• <i>Sonic Scream:</i> Affliction 3 (Moon Power, -15%; Area Effect, 16 yards, +200%; Incapacitation, Unconsciousness, +200%; Selective Area, +20%; Emanation, -20%; Emegencies Only, -30%; Full Power Only in Senshi Form, -5%; Sense-Based, Hearing, -20%) [+99].

• <i>Spider Sense:</i> Precognition (Moon Power, -15%; One Event: danger to friends and family, -40%; Only in Senshi Form, -10%; Passive Only, -20%) [+5].

<b>Disadvantages:</b> Code of Honor: Comics Code [-15]; Cowardice rarely [-5]; Impulsiveness rarely [-5]; Klutz [-5]; Laziness sometimes [-10]; Odious Personal Habit 1: Whining Crybaby [-5]; Pacifism: Harm No Innocents [-10]; Reluctant Killer frequently [-15]; Sense of Duty: Friends [-5].

<b>Perks & Quirks:</b> Crushes: video arcade operator Motoki and mysterious superhero Tuxedo Mask [-1]; Distinctive Appearance: unusual hairstyle [-1]; Distractible [-1]; Good with House Cats [+1]; Habit: dramatic superheroic dialogue [-1]; Heavy Sleeper [-1]; Penetrating Voice [+1].

<b>Skills & Training:</b>
• <i>Adventuring Skills:</i> Acting 10 [+2†]; Area Knowledge (Townsville) 8 [+1]; Brawling 11 [+2]; Carousing 10 [+1]; Disguise/TL8 (Human) 18 [+2*†]; Fast-Draw (Device) 13 [+4*]; Intimidation 11 [+2]; Observation 9 [+2]; Public Speaking 10 [+2†]; Running 12 [+8]; Swimming 10 [+1]; Tactics 8 [+2].
• <i>Background Skills:</i> Animal Handling (Cats) 11 [+1*]; Dabbler: school courses [+1]; Hobby: Video Games 9 [+1]; Housekeeping 9 [+1].
• <i>Moon Skills:</i> Flying Leap 12 [+4†], Quick Use +5 [+6], Will-Based [+1], Unusual Training [+1]; Kiai 12 [+4†], Unusual Training [+1]; Power Blow 12 [+4†], Quick Use +4 [+5], Unusual Training [+1]. Note: Chi skills use Sidereal Energy Reserve instead of Fatigue Points.

<b>Reaction Modifiers:</b>
• <i>Attractive:</i> +1 when seen by humans or similar.
• <i>Born to the Stage:</i> +1 from audiences and fellow players in the craft.
• <i>Looks Good in Uniform:</i> +1 when seen in senshi form.
• <i>Minor:</i> -2 when trying to deal with people as an adult.
• <i>Sense of Duty:</i> +2 in dangerous situations when trusted.
• <i>Whining Crybaby:</i> -1 when noticed, and with Penetrating Voice, it will be.

<b>Combat Notes:</b> +2 to Fright Checks, +6 to recover from surprise/stun, +2 to team's surprise initiative.
<i>Defenses:</i>
• Dodge 9, or 11 in senshi form.
• Brawling Parry 9 x 2.
<i>Attacks:</i>
• Brawling Punch: Dmg thr 1d-4 cr, or 1d-3 cr in senshi form; Reach C.
• Power Punch: Dmg 1d cr, or 2d-2 cr in senshi form; Reach C.
• Brawling Kick: -2 to hit; Dmg thr 1d-3 cr, or 1d-1 cr in senshi form; Reach C, 1.
• Power Kick: -2 to hit; Dmg 1d+1 cr, or 2d cr in senshi form; Reach C, 1.
• Flying Kick: -4 to hit; Dmg 2d+1 cr, or 3d+1 cr in senshi form; Reach = Jump.
• Moon Tiara Blast (senshi form only): Dmg 30d cor, Acc 6, Range 10/100, RoF 1/2, Recoil 1, Supernatural Homing (Multi-Pass 1, Overhead); costs 1 EP.
• Moon Tiara Sleep (senshi form only): Aff. HT-2 sleep, Acc 6, Range 10/100, RoF 1/2, Recoil 1, Area Effect 8p; costs 1 EP.
• Sonic Scream (normal): Aff. HT-0 sleep, Area Effect 8e; Sense-Based (Hearing); costs 1 EP.
• Sonic Scream (senshi form): Aff. HT-2 sleep, Area Effect 16e; Sense-Based (Hearing); costs 1 EP.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Episode #10: Cursed Buses! Fire Warriors Mars Appears.

• RECAP
Usagi: "I'm sorry you still aren't in the recap."
Ami: "What? Oh, hey, Usagi, check out what I just discovered. Say my name."
Usagi: "Uh… Ami Mizuno."
Ami /transforms. "Now say my name."
Usagi: "Sailor Mercury."
Ami /transforms back. "Say my name."
Usagi: "Ami Mizuno."
Ami /transforms: "Say my name."
Usagi: "Sailor Mer— hey, wait a minute."
Ami /transforms back. "See? Isn't that interesting? I think these things must rewrite reality on some level."
Usagi: "So that's why we don't need masks!"

• LENG
Queen Beryl: "If these 'sailor scouts' find the MacGuffin, we'll be up shit creek without a paddle! Jadeite!"
Jadeite: "Ye—"
Queen Beryl: "None of your weasel promises, I want results! Get the energy and kill those senshi! Or you'll find out that my husband is less forgiving than <i>I</i> am."
Jadeite: "Yes, Your Terrible Majesty!"

• AFTERNOON at the bus stop
Usagi: "I can't believe you have to bus out to (ugh, shudder) <i>Jersey</i> for this cram school."
Ami: "I'd fly to the moon for a good cram school. I have to study hard and learn as much as I can, so I can better support our sacred mission!"
Luna /gives Ami a cookie and a pat on the head.
Luna /shoots Usagi a cool look.
Usagi: "…"
Usagi /Subject Changing Prana. "Say, that's four police cars that have gone by while we've been standing here. I wonder what's up. Miss Exposition, what do you think?"
Bitchy Schoolgirl: "Midway along this line, buses have been disappearing—the 6pm bus near the Spooky Shinto Shrine. The buses were filled with passengers, and the police are going <i>nuts.</i>"
Usagi: "Disappearing buses? That sounds like fun!"
Naru /smack!
Usagi: "Disappearing buses? That sounds awful!"
Naru: "The Spooky Shrine is supposed to sell protective charms that actually work! Maybe we should pick some up."
Bitchy Schoolgirl: "Good idea! Let's go!"
Usagi: "Wait, if they actually work, wouldn't the buses not be disappearing?"
Ami: "And there's my bus. Get one for me, too, please!"

• AND SO: Spooky Shinto Shrine, New Jersey
Jadeite is present, disguised as a pretty boy Aryan Shinto acolyte.
A gaggle of high school girls are making offerings for success in dating.
Old Priest: "Hello, all you lovely ladies! Don't forget to drop by our gift shop—and, of course, I'm always on the lookout for part-time shrine maidens!"
Old Priest /eyebrows waggle suggestively.
High School Girl #1: "Like, OMG are you hitting on us?"
High School Girl #2: "Like, gag me with a spoon."
{Exit high schoolers.}
{Enter junior high schoolers.}
Old Priest: "Hello, all you lovely ladies! Don't forget to drop by our gift shop—and, of course, I'm always on the lookout for part-time shrine maidens!"
Old Priest /eyebrows waggle suggestively.
Naru: "Why are you acting funny, mister?"
Usagi: "Is there something the matter with your eyebrows?"
Old Priest: "What a difference a year makes."
{Enter Rei, pissed off.}

• LUNA gives Shadowjack a hard stare.
Luna /sighs. "Okay. Get it out of your system. Make the Evangelion joke."
Shadowjack: "I am <i>not</i> going to make an Evangelion joke."
Luna: "Good."
Shadowjack: "Hey, Rei, have you ever been mistaken for a man?"
Rei: "No. ¿Have you?"
Luna /facepalm.

• ENTER Rei, dazzlingly beautiful shrine maiden.
Rei: "¡Papi! ¿What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Old Priest: "Nothing, nothing! Don't forget the part-time shrine maiden position, girls! Maybe when you're a little older…" /escapes.
Rei: "I apologize for my lecherous grandfather. We're having enough trouble with all the suspicion about the missing buses; we certainly don't need a sexual harassment suit on top of it all."
No one is listening, because everyone is floored.
Naru: "My God, she's so beautiful."
Bitchy Schoolgirl: "She's so self-assured."
Usagi: "I wouldn't mind doing HER part-time!"
Usagi: "Doing that! Doing that <i>job</i> part-time. What I meant to say."

(I totally did not make that up.)

• FORTUNATELY for Usagi, at just that moment:
Jadeite: "And now I shall <i>steal your prayers.</i>"
Jadeite /steals the energy from the three high schoolers who'd just left.
Jadeite has angered the gods!
Rei detects Evil!
Rei: "¡An evil spirit is at work! ¡EXORCISE!"
Rei /whips out the prayer strips and applies one to Usagi's forehead.
Rei /miscalculated her own strength.
Usagi /K.O.
Rei: "…Oops."

• A SHORT TIME LATER: Usagi has been moved inside to recover.
Rei: "¿So why are you carrying that lead sheet with you, anyway?"
Naru: "My mom says it's an old family custom."
Bitchy Schoolgirl: "So who's that cute guy?"
Usagi /instantly regains consciousness. "Cute guy?! Where?"
Rei /hands Usagi an ice pack. "Sorry about that. I'm not very good at holding back, and my visions have of late been clouded by a dark and mysterious force the reasons for which I cannot fathom."
Usagi: "Cute guy?"
Rei: "You haven't a chance. He's my grandfather's new… um… <i>friend.</i>"
Naru: "Ah, yes, the 'um-friend'. Always tricky, that."
Rei: "He just showed up one day and moved right in. And grandfather's bedroom is right next to mine, arrrrrgh."
Bitchy Schoolgirl: "Oh, no! You poor dear."
Rei: "So if I seem a little short-tempered just n—"
Random Lady /bursts in, dramatically. "Where's my daughter! You people kidnapped her, didn't you? You're behind the disappearing buses, I know it!"
Rei: "¿Another one? !Yo cago en la lecha de tu puta madre! !Viete a la mierda! !Get the hell out of my shrine or I'll fucking cut you!"
Random Lady: "How dare you return my rudeness! I shall surely write a stiff letter to the newspaper!"
Luna: "'Pretty boy Aryan Shinto acolyte?' Seems to me I've seen three of those adjectives before."
Usagi: "I guess we'd better bust Ami out of her school and get on the case."

• BUS STOP IN JERSEY
Usagi: "Look! Zillions of students waiting at the bus stop, all wearing love charms from Spooky Shrine and looking stoned!"
Ami: "They should be studying more!"
Usagi: "Oh, for crying out— haven't you ever been in love?" /starts to flashback to her last Tuxedo Mask dream.
Ami /interrupts flashback. "There's a difference between a crush and <i>love</i>, you shouldn't— Oh, here's the bus."
Bus pulls up, with accompanying Evil Music. Rosa Klebb is driving.
Rosa Klebb: "All aboard! Heh-heh-heh."
Luna: "Right, let's all get on the Evil Bus."
Usagi /yells, kicks, screams, <i>anything</i> but get on the Evil Bus.
Ami: "Okay, Usagi, you can stop, the bus has already left. We'll just have to come back tomor—"

The bus lifts off into the air, flies through a black hole, and vanishes. Everyone is shocked.

Ami: "…whoa."
Luna: "I don't believe it."
Usagi: "See?! See?!"

• ON THE BUS: An entire busload of schoolgirls, lying unconscious..
Rosa Klebb /calls in. "Success, Comrade Jadeite!"
Jadeite: "Well done! Make sure to take all their energy nice and slowly."
Rosa Klebb /<i>really</i> enjoys her job.

• BACK TO THE SHRINE: Rei's ravens are named Phobos and Deimos. This doesn't matter for the story one bit, I just thought you might like to know.
Phobos: "You want we should kill that cat, boss?"
Deimos: "Yeah, I don't like the way she's lookin' at you."
Luna: "Eep!"
Rei: "I don't think that will be necessary, boys. ¿How can I help you, Usagi?"
Usagi: "Another bus just disappeared! Like, two minutes ago! I was wondering if you knew anything about it."
Rei /pulls knife.
Usagi: "No, no, not like that! I meant about it, about it, you know? I mean, I want to be friends, and, like, um, okay, I'll leave you alone now."
{Usagi and Luna have left the scene.}
Rei: "That's funny, her talking cat left this magic wand behind."

• THAT NIGHT:
Rei thinks about how Jadeite now runs the shrine gift shop and makes all the other girls swoon.
Rei: "Let's work this out. #1: This guy shows up with no references beyond absurd sex appeal. #2: The next day, my prophecies start going haywire. #3: The same day, buses start disappearing. #4: The day after <i>that</i>, weird looking cat. I bet there's a connection. HEAR ME, O SPIRITS—"
Jadeite: "I brought you supper. May I join you for a cup of coffee?"
Rei: "Okay, I really, <i>really</i> do not want to even <i>think</i> about that. <i>¡Vete!</i>"
{Jadeite has left the scene.}
Rei: "HEAR ME, O SPIRITS—¿Who is behind all this?"
Jadeite's face appears in the flames.

• NEW JERSEY, DAY 2: At the bus stop again.
Usagi: "…Damn it, Ami. You're supposed to be the responsible one who gets places on time, not me!"
Usagi: "Oh, shit, here comes the bus, I'm gonna have to get on <i>alone.</i>"
Usagi /yells, kicks, screams, <i>anything</i> but get on the Evil Bus.
Luna /drags Usagi along the pavement by the seat of her pants. "GET ON THE GODDAMN BUS!"
Rosa Klebb: "Heh-heh-heh. Going or staying?"
Usagi: "All right! All right!"
Usagi /disguise pen. "MAKE ME A COOL BUS ATTENDANT!"

• STARKLY CORUSCANT TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE COUNTER:
Usagi into Sailor Moon: 9
Usagi into Disguise Form: 4
Ami into Sailor Mercury: 2

• ONTO THE BUS! Which is filled with unconscious schoolgirls.
Usagi now appears to be in her early twenties, wearing a darling stewardess outfit with soft cap, and her hair done up in buns.
Usagi: "Okay, I can be brave now that I'm being someone else."
Luna: "Don't just do that when people are watching!"
Usagi: "Why not? The only person watching is the demon driving."
Usagi: "The demon driving?!"

The bus lifts off into the air, flies through a black hole, and vanishes.

Ami /sits down in the middle of the street and sighs. "Isn't it always the way? The one day you're late is the one day the bus leaves on time."

• MEANWHILE, back at the Shrine!
Rei: "I know it's you behind all this bad stuff."
Jadeite: "Congratulations! And what did you bring to use as a weapon against me?"
Rei: "…"
Rei: "I have two magic crows."
Jadeite: "And I have <i>a room with a moose.</i>"
Rei: "A what?"
Jadeite /opens a black hole that sucks in Phobos, Deimos, and Rei.

• THE ROOM WITH A MOOSE:
There is a moose here.
The moose eats some walnuts. Very. Slowly.
Usagi: "OH GOD IT'S HORRIBLE HORRIBLE"
Luna: "Pull yourself together, girl!"
Usagi: "<i>Why?</i>"
Luna: "Because I said so, damn it!"
Usagi: "I HATE THIS JOB." /badass. "But I'll do my best!"
Luna: "Uh… good!"
Rosa Klebb is holding Rei hostage. "Any time now!"

Usagi into Sailor Moon: 10

• BOSS BATTLE!
<< Rosa Klebb transforms into Demon form! Doesn't look much uglier! >>
<b>< USAGI > TECH: MOONARANG > DEMON ></b>
<< Demon dodges! >>
<b>< REI > SUMMON: RAVENS > DEMON ></b>
<< Demon takes 186 damage! Rei is released! >>
<< Moonarang rerolls! >>
<< Demon catches attack! >>
Demon: "Enough of this frisbee toy!"
Usagi: "Ha! I just levelled up and you didn't know it!"
<< Moonarang was a decoy! Moonarang transforms into Moonarope! >>
<< Demon is bound! >>
Luna: "Rei, I know this is a lot to take in all at once, but listen: I'm a talking cat, and you are Sailor Mars, warrior of—"
Rei: "All I need to know is one thing: <i>where they are.</i>"

Usagi into Sailor Moon: 10
Rei into Sailor Mars: 1

• FINISH HER!
<< Demon breaks free! >>
Usagi: "There! Over there!"
Rei: "¡LET'S ROCK!"
<b>< REI > TECH: DRAGONSLAVE > DEMON ></b>
<< Demon is slain! >>
<< Rei has levelled up! New technique mastered! >>
<< Usagi has levelled up! New technique mastered! >>

• ELSEWHERE:
Jadeite: "DAMN!"

• BACK TO THE ACTION:
The pocket universe starts to collapse.
The pocket universe is also on fire.
Usagi: "Well that's just frelling great, Mars! Your fireball made this hell-hole worse!"
Rei: "¿Worse—or <i>better</i>?"
Luna: "Guys, I have no idea how we're getting out of this one."

• OUTSIDE:
Ami is still sitting in the middle of the street.
Ami /prays.

• INSIDE:
A shimmering blue light appears about the other side of the black hole, and spells the word, "EXIT."
{Phobos and Deimos have left the scene.}
Luna: "Hey, guys, I've got this crazy idea, why don't we–?"
Rei: "Yeah, yeah, yeah." /starts walking toward the exit.
Usagi: "Wait, what about the buses?!"
Tuxedo Mask just happens to be here.
Tuxedo Mask /flourishes his commercial truck driver's license. "Yo."

• DENOUEMENT: The buses come to a safe landing.
Ami /crying tears of joy. "It worked! It worked!"
(But they're still in New Jersey.)
Tire Thief #1 /setting up a truck jack. "Don't mind us, kids. We'll be done in no time."
Rei: "Hey, that guy with the cape disappeared. Who was that masked hunk?"
Ami: "I don't know, but I wanted to thank him."
Usagi: "He's <i>mine.</i> Hey, and how come you get a shorter skirt than us, and real high heels?"
Rei: "Because a <i>junior high</i> kid like you hasn't the legs for either." :p
Usagi /cries.
Jadeite: "And I would have succeeded, too, if it weren't for those darn kids!"
Phobos: "Rand a rair of ravens, roo!"
Deimos /facewing. "…Hey, cat, you hungry?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom