• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[In Which I Watch] Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Re: Episode #22: Romance Under the Moon! Usagi's First Kiss.

I am not quite sure what you were betting on.
On the first kiss.

Girl's lucky. Umino might have teleported into that party, somehow—

Usagi: "Wow, that lady's gorgeous. Who is she?"
Umino /materializes from under her cloak. "That's the wife of the Prime Minister of Former British Outer Eastern Cambodia–"
Usagi: "JESUS!" /hits him with her fan.

—and then the laws of comedy would have drawn them inexorably together. By the lips.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It begs the question, which of the Four Generals was mostly likely to date themselves in high school.
Of the three I've met, Jadeite does not seem to have ever lacked for companionship and Nephrite seems largely disinterested in the subject (though perhaps he would very seriously settle down if the right entity came along).

Zoisite, on the other hand, would have been hard pressed to find anyone else as fabulous as himself, so I'm sure he and his other self rocked the Dark Kingdom High prom. (And then went home and cried himself to sleep because no one else had asked him out…)

Naxuul

Emo hair power!
Validated User
Zoisite, on the other hand, would have been hard pressed to find anyone else as fabulous as himself, so I'm sure he and his other self rocked the Dark Kingdom High prom. (And then went home and cried himself to sleep because no one else had asked him out…)
Maybe you didn't pick up on it(though I found it somewhat obvious from the first appearance of Kunzite, being familiar with the archetypes of shoujo gay men), but Kunzite is totally schtupping the hell out of Zoisite.

-Naxuul

Kreuzritter

Validated User
looking back, i realized something, the diamond princess is a dead ringer for meg griffin!

and this means that the true location of the diamond kingdom is none other than the sovereign nation of petoria!

Cruton

Retired User
Maybe you didn't pick up on it(though I found it somewhat obvious from the first appearance of Kunzite, being familiar with the archetypes of shoujo gay men), but Kunzite is totally schtupping the hell out of Zoisite.
I don't think it's that big a spoiler to say that Kunzite and Zoisite form a living eighties power ballad.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I wanted to withhold judgement until Kunzite got a little more screentime, but yes, they're pretty obviously an item, as we say.

But did they know each other in high school? ;)

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
looking back, i realized something, the diamond princess is a dead ringer for meg griffin!

and this means that the true location of the diamond kingdom is none other than the sovereign nation of petoria!
…Whoa. You're right!

This reminds of that time when– *cue flashback*

Sorry. Only Family Guy joke I know. I've seen, like, two episodes total.

Naxuul

Emo hair power!
Validated User
I wanted to withhold judgement until Kunzite got a little more screentime, but yes, they're pretty obviously an item, as we say.

But did they know each other in high school? ;)
Well, if usual shoujo gay relationship standards hold, Kunzite was probably 32 when Zoisite was in high school. And schtupping him back then in a relationship of questionable consentuality.
…Whoa. You're right!

This reminds of that time when– *cue flashback*

Sorry. Only Family Guy joke I know. I've seen, like, two episodes total.
Don't worry, it's the only joke it knows too. *ba-dum-tish*;)

-Naxuul

Kreuzritter

Validated User
still, one has to feel sorry for naru, seeing as her ttypical days goes as

apoloies to og artist, i used crappy ms paint to bring it in line with the current state of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom