• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[In Which I Watch] Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
oh I can probably think of one better

"Beryl/zoicite/kunzite/other of Leng, on behalf of the city, county and state of new york, I order you to cease and desist any and all supernaural activity, and return henceforth to your plane of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

"Yeah, that ought to do it, thanks rei."

or, the inevitable confrontattion between beryl and usagi may start like this

but most definately, i think the rallying cry of the final battle will be

"Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown."

Cruton

Retired User
Given that in flashbacks they appear as dark energy beings, I assume their form is malleable and that the effect bringing them out in their human reincarnation has in similiar to what happens to SPOILER during the SPOILER.;)

-Naxuul
Assuming that their human forms aren't their true reincarnations and their demonic forms are simply a temporary madness brought about by extracting the crystals.

Great fic idea: Get rid of the Sailor Scouts and have the Eight Wizards face down Beryl's invasion to make up for the sins of their past lives.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
oh I can probably think of one better

"Beryl/zoicite/kunzite/other of Leng, on behalf of the city, county and state of new york, I order you to cease and desist any and all supernaural activity, and return henceforth to your plane of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

"Yeah, that ought to do it, thanks rei."

or, the inevitable confrontattion between beryl and usagi may start like this

but most definately, i think the rallying cry of the final battle will be

"Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown."
:)

Thing is, half the time, I write Usagi as genre-aware (Peter), and the other time as her eccentric self (Ray). But if we say Usagi is Ray ("Did you guys see that pole? This place is great! We should stay here – tonight! I'm gonna get my stuff!") then I suppose Ami is Egon ("I had half a slinky once. I straightened it."), which makes Rei into Peter, I suppose ("Back off, man. We're Sailor Scouts.")

Last edited:

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Episode #31: What Is This I Don't Even

woegwemoiroinobniogwinvinww
iwnoiwngiwn
qginigw
jt3t2ihtih jgj24g490gj493j 'inn2nv'n43'n g'2n'knwegj pyiudsnasbwo4 opj
wgiong2nb b
w32nhoi4nh
e

Meow!

The End.

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So you've seen episode 31 ? :D

I had completely forgotten how hilarious that one was. Clearly one of the best episodes of the season.

charlieluce

Still Pony
Validated User
Re: Episode #31: What Is This I Don't Even

iwnoiwngiwn
qginigw
wgiong2nb b
w32nhoi4nh
e

Meow!

The End.
You are now ready for [In Which I Watch] Tokyo Mew Mew :D

Egyptian

21st Century Digital Boy
Validated User
Up to episode 20 or so in PGSM now. Since I know NOTHING about the franchise really I thought I'd toss a couple questions out there.

-Is Jupiter the only normal one?

-Man, is Venus always such a bitch?

-Is it as giggle inducing to anyone else to hear the actresses trying to say Sailor Venus's name?

-Anybody else kind of creeped out by that cat?

Actually now that I'm another ten episodes in I'm actually getting into the show a bit. The characters actually have some individuality and the villains don't seem to be the usual pack of bumbling incompetence. The whole 'Tuxedo Mask to the rescue thing!' actually seems to have been handled pretty well-as the show goes on his help seems to be less and less important as the Sailors actually learn how to fight. Of course most of their fighting techniques seem to involve slow cartwheels and spin moves but what are you going to do? :)

Spoiler: Show
Also, I might be the only person who saw Kunzite turn Ami into Dark Mercury and immediately start an nWo chant

Peter Svensson

Reads Too Many Comics
Validated User
Up to episode 20 or so in PGSM now. Since I know NOTHING about the franchise really I thought I'd toss a couple questions out there.
I'll answer in Spoiler Block!

Spoiler: Show

-Is Jupiter the only normal one?
For certain values of normal... it helps that her "strangeness" isn't that weird by Western standards. She's tall and athletic and a bit tomboyish. Oh no.

-Man, is Venus always such a bitch?
No. Not at all. PGSM radically rewrote Venus' personality. Partially because in the anime and manga, there's a lot of characterization overlap between Moon and Venus, and they never really gave Venus a distinct character role of her own. In fact, in the anime she ended up being the silliest and most comedic relief character after a while.

sun_tzu

Validated User
Re: Episode #31: What Is This I Don't Even

iwnoiwngiwn
qginigw
wgiong2nb b
w32nhoi4nh
e

Meow!

The End.
Yeah, pretty much. :D

(Um, you are going to post an actual summary/review of that episode, right? :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom