• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

In Which Shadowjack Watches Sailor Moon S (you are thread No. 6)

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
There was a fanfic I read way back in the when, it was a short one -- NASA had gotten a robot probe back up to the moon and found the old palace, just as the last battle left it: with all of the past life bodies preserved in vacuum. It was somewhat traumatic for Usagi-the-ambitious-college-student to catch that on the news at six.
:eek:

I can imagine.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmmm....too bad you're stuck with the process of moving, Shadowjack. Otherwise, you might find this year's Sakura-Con tempting, considering one of their announced guests of honor. Then again, I wouldn't be able to go either (out of my current budget) :(
Yeah, my only conventioning this year, probably, will be Fanime for the first time, assuming I get the needed time off. (Vacation schedule hasn't been posted quite yet, but it's probable.)

Funny story: I'd always thought Fanime was down in San Diego or somewhere; I hadn't realized it was just over the hill from me until, like, last year. :p

Sailor Ptah

Validated User
There was a fanfic I read way back in the when, it was a short one -- NASA had gotten a robot probe back up to the moon and found the old palace, just as the last battle left it: with all of the past life bodies preserved in vacuum. It was somewhat traumatic for Usagi-the-ambitious-college-student to catch that on the news at six.
*delurks*

That sounds amazing. Anybody know where I can find a link?

(Also: hi, Shadowjack, I very much enjoy these threads, thanks for doing them!)

*relurks*

Stormfalcon

Just slumming
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, my only conventioning this year, probably, will be Fanime for the first time, assuming I get the needed time off. (Vacation schedule hasn't been posted quite yet, but it's probable.)

Funny story: I'd always thought Fanime was down in San Diego or somewhere; I hadn't realized it was just over the hill from me until, like, last year. :p
Looking forward to seeing you at Fanime, then! :D (my home con...been going for years!)

Cruton

Retired User
First of all: I have no idea where to find that fic now. I read it when I was, like, 14 and it's buried somewhere in the depths of A Sailor Moon Romance. I don't recall the title or who wrote it or anything like that.

Second: It's a clever premise, but really, not that much to see. I think it was just someone's random musings -- it wasn't much more than 600 or 700 words. Not bad, just... a bit of brain exhaust.

Davies

Validated User
First of all: I have no idea where to find that fic now. I read it when I was, like, 14 and it's buried somewhere in the depths of A Sailor Moon Romance.
Good God, is that still a going concern?

Top Bottom