Inconsequential slice-of-life headcanons, pt2! (Credit to That Other Guy and Lonewolf23)

Adeps

Validated User
Cheryl and Pam were already "friends with benefits" for a while before the show started, but Cheryl broke it off when she realised that Pam wanted to lose weight, as she'd been feeding Pam, fattening her up far more than we've ever seen, partly just to get turned on by the sensation of being suffocated and squashed when Pam sat on her chest.

Dave999

Banned
Validated User
Archer's lacrosse career was derailed because Mallory had him shot so he'd become a spy.

Archer's biological father is Woodhouse.

Altra

Validated User
Overwatch:
Genji did not become a cyborg because of his brother, but because of Blackwatch.
I mean: Dr. Ziegler just happend to make a housecall in Hanamura carrying all the medical equipment presumably required to save somebody injured so severely that they needed to be cyborgified? And then stumbled across Genji while he lay dying from his wounds in the private temple of the Shimadas? Really?

Either Blackwatch knew, what was going on and chose not to interfer into the fight with the brothers or they found an injured but salvagable Genji and decided "what the heck, turn him into a cyborg and brainwash him into believing, that was neccesary to save him." And then encouraged his rage: "Look, what your brother did to you.". Let's hope, Dr. Ziegler was blackmailed into going along with this...

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
Overwatch:
Genji did not become a cyborg because of his brother, but because of Blackwatch.
I mean: Dr. Ziegler just happend to make a housecall in Hanamura carrying all the medical equipment presumably required to save somebody injured so severely that they needed to be cyborgified? And then stumbled across Genji while he lay dying from his wounds in the private temple of the Shimadas? Really?

Either Blackwatch knew, what was going on and chose not to interfer into the fight with the brothers or they found an injured but salvagable Genji and decided "what the heck, turn him into a cyborg and brainwash him into believing, that was neccesary to save him." And then encouraged his rage: "Look, what your brother did to you.". Let's hope, Dr. Ziegler was blackmailed into going along with this...
That's not really inconsequential. Also pretty damn depressing

Adeps

Validated User
Leverage Canon:
1 - Jim Sterling never loses
2 - Nate, as a mastermind, sees their crimes like a contest against their mark, trying to prove that he's more intelligent than they are.
3 - Parker, who seems to have taken his role at the end of the show, doesn't see their cases that way. She sees them like a puzzle, with each piece being important to the whole thing.

So...
Headcanon:
Sterling ends up actually working with Parker more often than he ever did with Nate, because Parker realises that a high-ranking law-enforcement official who knows that they're secretly criminals but also secretly doing the kind of good deeds that he can't would be very, very good for the team. Sterling gradually comes to see them as his colleagues on the other side, taking more risks for less recognition but with fewer limitations.

N0-1_H3r3

Bemused and Bewildered
Validated User
Headcanon:
Sterling ends up actually working with Parker more often than he ever did with Nate, because Parker realises that a high-ranking law-enforcement official who knows that they're secretly criminals but also secretly doing the kind of good deeds that he can't would be very, very good for the team. Sterling gradually comes to see them as his colleagues on the other side, taking more risks for less recognition but with fewer limitations.
I like. I imagine that Eliot might have some issues with this, though, at least at first.

Adeps

Validated User
Oh, he does. But he likes the results (the people they end up helping along the way) more than he hates the source (Sterling), so he learns to accept it. He still lets Sterling know how he really feels from time to time. Eventually, he comes to regard Sterling as being a bit like Nate on a bad day: an arrogant and dangerous egomaniac who just has to be right all the time but fortunately has the talent to make it so.

Monochrome Tide

Someone
Validated User
[Final Fantasy 7]
So I was discussing Shaw's "Pygmalion" with a friend who'd never seen it. I brought up a passage from Eliza, the flower girl heroine.

The long and short of it is now I'm of the opinion Aerith, our Pure (but not really, not at all; Aerith is a mischievous and mildly lecherous type whose "flower girl" trade may be a euphemism) heroine, may have a Cockney accent.

That's in your brain now.

Old Toby

Least Known Dog on the Net
Validated User
[Final Fantasy 7]
So I was discussing Shaw's "Pygmalion" with a friend who'd never seen it. I brought up a passage from Eliza, the flower girl heroine.

The long and short of it is now I'm of the opinion Aerith, our Pure (but not really, not at all; Aerith is a mischievous and mildly lecherous type whose "flower girl" trade may be a euphemism) heroine, may have a Cockney accent.

That's in your brain now.
Hmm... Not a character I'm very familiar with, but looking it up, it seems her name is rendered in Japanese as "Earisu"... Though Eliza Doolittle's name is rendered "Iraiza", so maybe not as close as it looks...

Wikipedia gives Aerith's last name as "Gainsborough", which is pretty English...

Old Toby
Least Known Dog on the Net

Top Bottom