• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Index of PbP Games Past [Staff Pick]

spaceranger

and beyond!
Validated User
Can you necro a pinned thread? Well, here goes!

I have to give a shout-out to Phantom Grunweasel's Arkham Nights game, which is a Buffy-Cthulhu mashup (seems like an obvious match-up in hindsight, doesn't it?). I'm a player in the game, so I am biased, but PG runs some great plots and twists, and there's great character work in this game.

IC
OOC
Wiki

Last edited:

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
In the spirit of the peanut gallery, I would like to recommend Gragorman's excellent Planet of the Monsters game.

I looked at Lancer and decided that it was too Mecha-crunchy for me but Gragorman creates a powerful story with interesting characters.

Argent

aka Jerry Sköld
Validated User
Can you necro a pinned thread? Well, here goes!

I have to give a shout-out to Phantom Grunweasel's Arkham Nights game, which is a Buffy-Cthulhu mashup (seems like an obvious match-up in hindsight, doesn't it?). I'm a player in the game, so I am biased, but PG runs some great plots and twists, and there's great character work in this game.

IC
OOC
Wiki
I was just thinking of adding it! (And, well, more of PG:s games - they are all great.)

Arethusa

Sophipygian
RPGnet Member
Validated User

TigerWolfe

Validated User
AWOL Joe's Warbirds game was pretty freaking sweet. I can't find the recruitment thread anymore... but here's the
IC and OOC threads. Game survived one big RL pause, but a second one killed it. Lesser played game on here that I think is really cool and actually PbPs pretty well.

Top Bottom