• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Indivisible[Crowdfunding thing for new game by Lab Zero, seriously, it's cool, look at it]

Monkey King

Your computer is literally haunted
Validated User
Re: Indivisible

I'm glad they got funded. I'd have thrown in, but I'm dead broke right now. At least the final push worked out for them.

Xeno

Banned

So glad this got funded. I have literally $9 to my name (and that on a credit card) but I would have loved to have been able to toss some money at them. As it is, I'll be able to buy the game when it comes out (and probably pick up Skull Girls in the meantime, because, while I'm not a fighter fan, watching the gameplay footage definitely makes it seem pretty damned cool).

Azaael

Have you the strength?
Validated User

Heh, and in tradition:

I likely won't even have time to really play this when it comes out(I'll be 40, my son is going to be four in 2018-which I recall is the release-and I suspect my game time is likely going to be halved from what it is now, which means Tekken twice a week, my tiny bit of allotted and needed retro game time* and Some Game from 2016 I Haven't Played Yet), but good on these guys. They're a nice bunch. Especially since like this is 'they're making this game to eat' money.

Hmm...given the little guy starts school when he's 7 here(that's when they start in Finland), I may get to play it then! :D

*I get cranky from lack of nostalgia if I don't play at least one 8 and 16 bit game a year :(

Last edited:

Huntar

Validated User

Gotta admit, I'm a lot happier to see this funded than I thought I would be. I've apparently gotten hyped about it somewhere along the way. I'm really going to be looking forward to trying out the full thing on release.

Cadwyn

Validated User

There was an article about the campaign posted by Forbes. So, that might've contributed partly to the last-week surge.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User

This is a red letter day to be sure. I'm just sorry I missed the numbers changing.

Congrats to Lab Zero for getting their funding, and I look forward to playing the full game in two years or whenever it comes out.

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User

I believe it'll be out got the Xbone, so I will happily pick up a copy when it drops.

BethDragon

professionally dissatisfied
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

And NerfNow adds a comic to the hype:

Top Bottom