• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Indivisible[Crowdfunding thing for new game by Lab Zero, seriously, it's cool, look at it]

Firelight

You don't bow before wizards.
Validated User
I saw this game at PAX a couple of years ago and have kept an eye on it. My only question is should I pick it up for PS4, or wait for the Switch release (which still doesn't have a date affixed)?

CaButler

Validated User
So its basically like the Valkyrie Profile series in its base mechanics?
I think there was a video or something that said that they were inspired by it, but basically, it is using something similar to the VP battle system.

And anything that uses that battle system can't be wrong in my book... because I love that battle system so much.

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
I think there was a video or something that said that they were inspired by it, but basically, it is using something similar to the VP battle system.
In the old (3+ years ago) Skullgirls streams when they were showing off the prototype, Mike Z admitted the battle system was more or less cribbed from VP, maybe with some tweaks TBD.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Honestly I am so glad this is finally coming out. It was so long ago I almost forgot about it. (Also, the name "Indivisible" Became synonymous with something else because of... other things.)

I hope it can live up to all the things they promised.

Tambourine

Spirit Princess
Validated User
I really want this game to be good and succeed. "Indo-Buddhist Valkyrie Profile with Metroidvania features and a female protagonist" hits so many of the sweet spots in my gaming (and visual, and cultural) preferences it's not even funny any more.

And it looks so incredibly cool and pretty!

Top Bottom