• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Interest] Don't Rest Your Head

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Anyone interested in a game of Don't Rest Your Head? It's a fun little horror game set in the Mad City with player characters known as the Awake, who have all kinds of strange and creepy Madness Talents.

I'm willing to run! This game is right up my alley.

Any takers?

Last edited:

Baeraad

I'm so tiiiiirrreeeeed...
Validated User
I could give that a shot if I got a few days to reread the book - it's been a while.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
Playing here on rpg.net or other format? I would totally be into giving it a go. I love that game.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, since no one else seems to be interested in playing, I can run with only two players.

You two still in?

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
I am.

DRYH actually lends itself better to fewer players (though play by post can open that up somewhat). It's also not a hard game to write people into later since each character generally has his own story arc that then overlaps with the other players at key points.

Or that's been my experience thusfar.

Any restriction on character beyond what's in the book? Any particular preference on format for character sheets? And how do you prefer to handle rolling dice?

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I am.

DRYH actually lends itself better to fewer players (though play by post can open that up somewhat). It's also not a hard game to write people into later since each character generally has his own story arc that then overlaps with the other players at key points.

Or that's been my experience thusfar.

Any restriction on character beyond what's in the book? Any particular preference on format for character sheets? And how do you prefer to handle rolling dice?
No restrictions. You can make up your own Madness Talent if you like, or choose one out of DRYH or Don't Lose Your Mind. There's also a couple old threads on here with Madness Talents that people made up.

No particular preference on character sheet format either.

As for dice rolling, I think only Orokos can handle the multiple die pool rolls at once, so we'll use that.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
No restrictions. You can make up your own Madness Talent if you like, or choose one out of DRYH or Don't Lose Your Mind. There's also a couple old threads on here with Madness Talents that people made up.

No particular preference on character sheet format either.

As for dice rolling, I think only Orokos can handle the multiple die pool rolls at once, so we'll use that.
Okay. Fair warning, retail wage slave. I can pretty much post daily, but it will probably be late Sunday before I hammer out a character.

Top Bottom