[Interest/Planning/Recruitment] MHR Anime Cyberpunk

wormmonda

I'm in Your Games, Queering Them Up
Validated User
So are we going to use Milestones for XP? If we do, I think it might be interesting to come up with some for Sidereal and Eden, since they are common elements between some characters.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So are we going to use Milestones for XP? If we do, I think it might be interesting to come up with some for Sidereal and Eden, since they are common elements between some characters.
I figure we can use team Milestones if everyone agrees that Sidereal is something that interests them.

wormmonda

Validated User
Yeah, I think team Milestones would be a better idea, whether they are related to Sidereal or some other mission we got going.

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
wormmonda wormmonda monda, how long ago do you think our characters should have escaped from Sidereal? I'm trying to decide on Artemis' age--I'm going for something unnaturally young, like five (although she looks like she in her twenties).

wormmonda

Validated User
wormmonda wormmonda monda, how long ago do you think our characters should have escaped from Sidereal? I'm trying to decide on Artemis' age--I'm going for something unnaturally young, like five (although she looks like she in her twenties).
Works for me. I don't really imagine her being away for too long, in any case - I like the idea that she's still struggling with going against the only family she had ever known.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ergh, milestones. I'm terrible at them :cry:
I'm not going to require that people have their milestones worked out before the game starts. If I put up a mission milestone and a team milestone you'll have opportunities to get XP without them for you characters.

Maybe for team
1XP When you take a job against Sidereal
3XP When you take a finical loss or are harmed while working against Sidereal, or if you take a job from Sidreal
10XP when you strike a significant blow to Sidereal's bottom line, or you got to work with them exclusively

And talking about starting I will see about getting an IC and OOC thread up in the next few days.

I rewrote Nick's third Distinction to Picks Up Everything. How does that sound?
That looks okay.

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Was a bit under the weather yesterday so did not focus on this too much.

It looks like most people's characters are stated up, with some questions about milestones. I am fine with those being generated in game, or people leaning on team or mission milestones for XP gain. Will try to get things started before the end of the week.

Top Bottom