• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Interest/Possible Recruitment]Survive This! Vigilante City

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Dudley, for future reference - and just in fairness to the other players - put up your dice rolls here when you post. I'll admit I *don't* use a dice roller as the GM...but I get to do that because I'm the GM! :D

Also, I have you missing one skill: 2 for class + 4 for everyone, starting with Knowledge: General.

Cash remaining is $775.

Other than that, I think we're all set!

(Last chance for anyone lurking...)

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
OK. I have the sheets set except:
Alleycat's Alignment and Utility Belt Contents
Red Devil's last skill

I'll get the threads started soon.

Dudley Do-Right

Validated User
Hmm I just reviewed my character sheet and I did leave off a skill. Probably because I was trying to decide between 3 different ones
I will look at my notes at home after work and correct the sheet. Thanks.

Mister Gridlock

Validated User
Alleycat's Alignment and Utility Belt Contents
I had her Utility Belt kit picked out: "Weapons: "Utility Belt": Sai (pair), Shuriken, Taser"

I guess that's not everything she could carry based on encumbrance, so I'll add First Aid Kit (simple), Flash Bangs, and call it a day.

As to Alignment, I think it would be interesting to go with Law, even though she's sneaky and distrusts the Cops. Maybe it's what she strives for, but never quite lives up to it because she's no tank.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
I won't hold up the game, Mister Gridlock, but she'd still get a light melee weapon from her class in addition to all that Utility Belt gear (which I also increased to 25 shuriken). Also, she now has 2 basic first aid kits. She also has only spent $200.

I'll start setting up the game threads.

Top Bottom