• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Interest/Recruitment] Spider City 'Runners (oWoD20th Crossover Kitchen Sink)

EothasianNightLight

Validated User
Ok, awesome! That should work fine then. I like the flexibility/functionality of that. I've had some RP's where people get way too stuck on post length.

DeeCee

Drowning in Armour
Validated User
So it's roughly a week after the bump post, and no additional interest yet. I'm going to back burner this pitch, possibly to return to in future, possibly not, possibly to rethink my compulsion for oWoD and how I might manifest it better.

Marikir, Maledicta, EothasianNightLight, thank you for your responses and interest! As it stands, we just don't have the critical mass that I think we need to get the game off the ground in the manner that I envision it. Good luck in your current and future games, and maybe we'll yet see each other in another game.

EothasianNightLight

Validated User
No worries! Thank you for keeping us updated. :)

EDIT: Also, please let me know if you decide to come back to this (or something similar).

xndtrey

Validated User
I know I'm -way- late to the party, but I only recently became interested in PBP gaming again after a long hiatus. If you get to the point you feel you can run this, I would like to be considered. Your pitch put an idea in my head for an urban shaman P.I.. Think typical film noir, but with a network of small spirits to call on for snooping/"persuasion".

NikoCarcosa

Validated User
I'm definitely game for an OWoD game. My true love is Wraith, but I get that Oblivion or Orpheus don't really work in a cross-over game. Vampire and Mage are pretty well tied in my esteem, and the cyberpunk setting would be interesting. Understand if you want to move on to another pitch.

Top Bottom