• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Into the Dark - Shadow of the Spider Moon

Crimson Carcharodon

Validated User
Here's an initiative roll for Adrik: 17.

That means Adrik is tied with Behlgrim in initiative. I think your initiative bonus breaks the tie toward you. That means you're up.

Crimson Carcharodon Crimson Carcharodon , is there any rope lying around the dock? I'd like to fashion some kind of lasso if possible.
Absolutely, there's rope around. There's several extra coils of rope on either side of the dock.

Crimson Carcharodon

Validated User
I should have asked last post, but what skill would that be? Survival?
To fashion a lasso would just be a bonus action, I think. If you want to lasso someone, I'd just call that a grapple check at range. Maybe limit the range, since it's hard to throw a rope more than maybe 20 feet or so.

Myth

Southern Mane
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks for those dice rolls! That was awesome.

I have (98%) recovered from the flu, have internet hooked up, and rearranged my bedroom/office so I'm not shoving my bed around every time I push back my chair. All t too was moving two bookshelves, a desk, two lamps, and an occasional table, then rewiring my computer setup. Easy!

I am now dusty, tired, and ready to resume all posing functions. You guys rock!

Archer

Just This Guy
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Probably should have said but I factored the resistance into the damage when I rolled it.

TrumpetDC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm going to be out of town for a week. I'll have internet, but I won't be online as much as I usually am. In case you need to move things along Behlgrim will be listening for and looking at Anedith for any sign of trouble. He'll join the group and hammer away the baddies. :)

Crimson Carcharodon

Validated User
OOC:
No worries. RL has a weird way of sneaking up on you and tripping you up...

Speaking of sneaking and tripping up, Anedith does not make a good job at being silent: Sneaking into the tunnel: 1d20 5
Skill is at +4 but she now has the Stealthy feat. I am not quite sure how the wording is to be interpreted: "If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it."
I take it that adding double the bonus to the skill for a total of +12 would make the feat overpowered and the skill is at +8? Then the result is a 13, not that bad for such a low roll.
Did Anedith have proficiency with Stealth before taking the feat? If so, that doubles the proficiency bonus, not the entire skill bonus. Right now, her Stealth bonus should be +5 (+2 proficiency, +3 Dex), but if she already had Stealth proficiency, then it would be +7 (+4 proficiency, +3 Dex). So the roll is either 10 or 12, depending.

I checked, but it looks like the old version of the character sheet disappeared, so I can't remember if she was proficient in Stealth before this last level up.

It's basically granting Expertise, as per the bard/rogue feature.

Top Bottom