OOC Into the Dark - Shadow of the Spider Moon

Carsten

Validated User
Updated Updated Anedith :). I also noticed while I did level her up I never changed the stated level, corrected that too.

Spoiler: Show

Anedith Skysong, High Elven Bard
L4 Bard (Spy)
Chaotic Good

St: 12 (+1)
Dx: 16 (+3)
Cn: 12 (+1)
In: 12 (+1)
Ws: 10 (+0)
Ch: 15 (+2)

Hit Points: 27
AC: 13
Initiative +4
Speed 30

Tool Proficiencies: Drum; Flute; Lute; Playing Card Set; Thieves' Tools

Weapon Proficiencies: Crossbow, hand; Longbow; Longsword; Rapier; Shortbow; Shortsword; Simple

Armor Proficiencies: Light

Language Proficiencies: Common; Elvish; Undercommon

Proficiencies: (in bracket means unskilled)
Acrobatics +4
Animal Handling (+1)
Arcana (+2)
Athletics (+2)
Deception +4
History (+2)
Insight (+1)
Intimidation +4
Investigation +3
Medicine (+1)
Nature (+2)
Perception +2
Performance +6
Persuasion +6
Religion (+2)
Sleight Of Hand +4
Stealth +7
Survival (+1)

Feats:
Stealthy

Equipment:
Rapier; Dagger; Longbow, Arrows (not sure about the amount, shopping list is at home)
Leather Armor
Clothes, common (3); Clothes, fine; Disguise Kit; Backpack; Bedroll; Waterskin; Lute; Flute; Paper; Ink Pen; Purse; Whetstone; Lantern, bullseye; Entertainers Pack ( some of the stuff listed is from this pack)
Clothes, black; Thieves Tools (PHB lists these come with the "Spy" background so I did not actually buy them, but she has enough money left if that would be needed)

Treasure:
Gold: ?
Silver: ?
Copper: ?
(around 110gp left IIRC)

Spells

Cantrips:
Ray of Frost (INT based, rest is CHA-based)
Mage Hand
Minor Illusion
Vicious Mockery
L1:

Comprehend Languages
Cure Wounds
L2:
Enhance Ability
Hold Person
Invisibility
Suggestion
Shatter

(rest unchanged)

Carsten

Validated User
Is there anything in the plans that would give us an advantage if we do anything besides simlöy walking the next corridor onwards?

Crimson Carcharodon

Validated User
Is there anything in the plans that would give us an advantage if we do anything besides simlöy walking the next corridor onwards?
The biggest thing is that there only appears to be summoning rituals for spined devils and imps, so they likely don't have any more powerful fiends on this rock.

Myth

Southern Mane
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can Adrik make a quick, simple copy of the map for this asteroid?

Myth

Southern Mane
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I wasn't thinking of leaving it. Adrik's just learned to be a map fiend when in strange territory.

Last edited:

Crimson Carcharodon

Validated User
I apologize for the delays. It's been a weird, long almost two weeks between dealing with work shit and some personal things going on. I had to take a serious look at all my PbP commitments and this is the only game I'm going to continue running, so I can do a better job of keeping up with everything.

Again, my sincere apologies. IC post incoming shortly.

Top Bottom