[Into the Far West] Any updates on the release date?

Phaide

Validated User
That's it, just really hungry for this game. I just finished all of the short fiction and I'm really looking forward to running it.

Thanks.

Gareth-Michael Skarka

Banned
First: Thanks for your interest! Seriously -- that made my day.

Second: It's actually just FAR WEST. The website URL is intothefarwest.com , but that's just because farwest.com is held by a domain-sitter.

Third: To answer your question: The wide-release commercial version of the Far West Adventure Game will be out sometime around GenCon. The Limited Edition for our Kickstarter backers will be shipping in March/April.

Phaide

Validated User
First of all how dare you correct me with your obvious correctness. :)

Second, I remember from the beginning of the month you were hoping for an end of February release. This got pushed? Not a complaint, mind you. I'm all for a polished product release, just curious.

Den of Earth

Ruler of Vice!
Validated User
I too am looking forward to this! I have already inquired at my FLGS about getting it from them.

So, um, August?

(one should always support their FLGS)

Gareth-Michael Skarka

Banned
I remember from the beginning of the month you were hoping for an end of February release. This got pushed? Not a complaint, mind you. I'm all for a polished product release, just curious.
Yeah, I'm in the midst of several behind schedule projects, but the glaciers are starting to crack and move.

I too am looking forward to this! I have already inquired at my FLGS about getting it from them.

So, um, August?
Given the vagaries of distribution, I'd say September to be on the safe side. It'll be back from the printers in August, though.

Last edited:

Squid

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKLA!
Validated User
I got my FLGS to order some through the kickstarter via the distributor offer; any idea when those will be available?

Jack

Wave Man
Validated User
Still regretting the KS coincided with some money issues on my part. On the plus side, know what I'm grabbing a Gen Con...

Top Bottom