• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Is General Anime Thread the Cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanG

青铜时代的中&#
Validated User
RPG.Net Anime-Thread-Tan has the best yukata.

CaButler

Validated User
So I haven't been watching a lot of anime since the past season. I had three or four going but now I'm working on two at most. Granted, three or four wasn't a lot, but I tend to have a busy schedule.

Aside from Kill la Kill and Log Horizon, any other good ones this season?

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Arpeggio of the Blue Steel is certainly interesting. I keep waiting for it to lose me, but it keeps drawing me in.

Ikselam

may one day be worthy of your grace
Validated User
So I haven't been watching a lot of anime since the past season. I had three or four going but now I'm working on two at most. Granted, three or four wasn't a lot, but I tend to have a busy schedule.

Kyousougiga and Gundam Build Fighters. (No, seriously—Gundam Build Fighters is great.)

Samurai Flamenco and Arpeggio of Blue Steel are also at least worth checking out to see if you dig them.

Tanka

We See You
Staff member
Validated User

Non Non Byori is an amazingly pleasant show to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom