22) Our Skiff crashed deep in Blue Men Territory. These dangerous men have terrorized The Good People of the World since forever. You found an old temple complex, like one found in your Red Men city. Theirs is smaller and deep in the bottom, there is a large egg like thing on a platform with many magical coils in and around it. When you are there, you see a Blue Man issue out of it... and waunder off.
Is there one of these under your Red Man Temple? Is this the solution to the dying of the Red Man Race? And questions that need to be asked... do all the races of man have such a temple? Did the Star Men make these temples and the Races of Men?
23. Several of our newest battle ships have disappeared over a rugged region far to the northwest. Has an enemy city-state found a way to destroy them or has something been activated beneath an ancient set of non_description ruins there. We're sending you in as a small investigation party. Land your airship in one of the numerous canyons and proceed on foot. Since this is a secret mission, do not use the wireless once you leave the city. (Mars)
24. Headless bodies are floating down the ??? river with symbols carved into their flesh. This has been occurring every five weeks. No tribe in the area has ever shown cannibalism or human sacrifice in its beliefs. This started six months ago and is beyond the explored areas. One dying shaman stumbled out of the Jungle a month ago. He was in a delirium due to his wounds and kept babbling about "Ancient Ones" and feeding blood to a stone...God or something. My men are needed here as the local tribes are terrified and whispers are blaming us. You can requisition needed supplies from the fort with this writ. The boat can take you as far as Albert Falls. You'll have to walk from there into unexplored territory and that damned jungle. Put a stop to it if you will. If you can't report to us what you find. Good Luck, you'll leave tomorrow morning. (Venus)
25. The Princess Zamora and her hand maiden have disappeared. Just the day before an ambassador from our rival city of Korr left after formally breaking relations with us. Since the situation is delicate and war may be coming we are unable to inquire through normal channels and anyone recognizable would be held as a spy. We need you and your companions to discreetly inquire about the princess. She was quite taken with him while he was here.
See if any of those three scenarios are of use to your campaign. Also, I have an adventure generator in the game listed below.
26) A deranged scientist is melding humanoids with some of the smaller but still dangerous and aggressive dinosaurs to create centaur-like monsters from his lab in the ruins of an ancient city. If left their own devices, these Dino-Men will form dangerous tribes of flesh-eaters.
27) Neith, the Phantom Moon of Venus, has reappeared. Normally in another dimension, the moon returns to our reality occasionally. This time, the Red Wraiths of Neith, three-armed scarlet skinned hairless simian like creatures able to temporarily shunt their forms partially back to their home dimension, making them hard to see and hurt, plan to invade Venus. If they can complete the invasion in time, they can create the stabilizing arrays in strategic locations that will allow them to root Neith in this reality.
You were miners contracted to dig south of a old Irish mine and excavate some coal deposits below and when you did that and rappelled down with your helmets and gear as the rough and tough crew and the foreman. A pesky reporter wanted to get the scoop on the dig comes down with her camera crew and then a major cave in and mist sweeps in the cavern floor rendering all of them unconscious and they are taken by savage phosphorescent eel men where the girl is to be sacrificed to their eel god... Kro that values blood of the innocent as payment. You drop your pickaxes and shovels and rip off torn shirts and realized you have been transported to the savage aquatic .. world of Opar a massive jewel eye of captive oceans...rolling lava and archipelagoes held in perfect balance of pressure deep past the in between of the soft cartilage of between the nostrils of an ancient monstrous skull of something that died within the Earth eons ago and inside the fossilized brain holding milky rivers of immortality flowing through the canals of dead synapses.