[It's my birthday] - hit me with fun/intersting/cool ideas for Delta Green

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
For people who want to do this, the ten largest parks outside Alaska are (in order) Death Valley, Yellowstone, Everglades, Grand Canyon, Glacier, Olympic, Big Bend, Joshua Tree, Yosemite, and Isle Royale.

Also interesting could be using the new smallest national park - could everyone please stop trying to open portals at the Gateway Arch?
All of those Parks would make great settings.

If you don't want Gates, don't make a big gate-shaped arch.

Thornhammer

More Ullish in Hue
Validated User
Also interesting could be using the new smallest national park - could everyone please stop trying to open portals at the Gateway Arch?
Thanks to the work of a couple of different cells and the help of the Spooky Crafty People Foundation, the Arch is theoretically secured, unless some asshole performs the Ritual of the Thirty-Seventh Unbinding.

Fortunately that ritual is really, really unsubtle and would have to be performed at the top of the Arch. It is currently considered unlikely but not entirely outside the realm of possibility.

-Thornhammer

committed hero

nude lamia mech
Validated User
My favorite setup for a DG campaign is investigating the destruction of the previous cell you're named after. Generally one member has been murdered and the other two are missing. This can use the Supernatural model, where you parcel out bits of new information at the end of each session.

Top Bottom