• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWI draw comics about Sailor Moon] Thread 7.5: A Stormy Relationship

sun_tzu

Validated User
Re: Which Mina also drew

I find it quite enjoyable to, rather than complaining that Minako's characterization changed abruptly, instead assume that all versions of Minako are true.
That does make her more interesting.
...I think part of what bugs me with her current self is that I can feel the annoyance of the other characters. :p

Sailor Mars said:
"I live here."
Hehehehehehehehehehehe...

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User

That does make her more interesting.
...I think part of what bugs me with her current self is that I can feel the annoyance of the other characters. :p
Oh, my, yes.

I think that's one of the strengths of the series, though; they all annoy each other sometimes.

Aaron Peori

Retired User

I really want to see Shadowjack draw Minako riding around on Pinkie Pie.

Though I think you're drawing Ami's breasts a little too big in the last one, they're not really going to hand out like that from a back shot.

------------
Epsilon

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User

I really want to see Shadowjack draw Minako riding around on Pinkie Pie.

Though I think you're drawing Ami's breasts a little too big in the last one, they're not really going to hand out like that from a back shot.

------------
Epsilon
No, you're right, they really shouldn't.

A whole lot of this comic series was practicing drawing people from behind, since I never do that, so you can watch the chin and ear lines (in particular) evolve over the course of this.

Top Bottom