• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIR] Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon Thread 12)

Talitha the Little Girl

Validated User
Okay, guys! So I was just browsing through the Sailor Moon fandom, when I stumbled across a charming, funny little fanfiction. The author wrote it when she wondered what the Inner Senshi were up to during the whole Mamoru-breaks-up-with-Usagi during the first half of season R.

It's spoilers-free, and pretty darn good with the characterizations. Here it is: Operation: Heart Angels. If the title alone (it was Minako's idea) doesn't catch your attention the title to chapter 3 should: "Minako Aino, Love Detective."

It's funny, especially during the Minako chapter, and actually a pretty good theory on what Usagi's friends were doing during that arc. :)

JeanneHedge

Validated User
Okay, guys! So I was just browsing through the Sailor Moon fandom, when I stumbled across a charming, funny little fanfiction. The author wrote it when she wondered what the Inner Senshi were up to during the whole Mamoru-breaks-up-with-Usagi during the first half of season R.

It's spoilers-free, and pretty darn good with the characterizations. Here it is: Operation: Heart Angels. If the title alone (it was Minako's idea) doesn't catch your attention the title to chapter 3 should: "Minako Aino, Love Detective."

It's funny, especially during the Minako chapter, and actually a pretty good theory on what Usagi's friends were doing during that arc. :)
Hey, that's pretty good, and definitely spoiler free. Minako was funny, and I got a kick out of chapter 5 "Rei's Turn" :)

Kintatsu

Validated User
So, either late last night or early this morning (I'm not quite sure), I learned, to my complete and utter lack of surprise, that it occasionally rains diamonds on Uranus and Neptune. Because of fucking course it does.

ChaosWolf

Retired User
So, either late last night or early this morning (I'm not quite sure), I learned, to my complete and utter lack of surprise, that it occasionally rains diamonds on Uranus and Neptune. Because of fucking course it does.
But only because neither planet has sakura-trees and dramatic choruses in order to go Oooo-oooh-oooooh as cherry-blossoms drift around.

Top Bottom