• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIR] Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon Thread 12)

Version2

Validated User
Despite my impatience, I've decided I'll be happy as long as the new series gets here eventually. If the next announcement we get is a cancellation, on the other hand, I'm going to put together a pitchfork-bearing mob.

Tennie

Validated User
Despite my impatience, I've decided I'll be happy as long as the new series gets here eventually. If the next announcement we get is a cancellation, on the other hand, I'm going to put together a pitchfork-bearing mob.
Hear, hear! I'll bring the rope as well. Can't have a lynch mob without the rope now, can we?:p

Hilarion

Validated User
Oi, give him a bit more credit. He'll probably be at least half-done with SuperS by July is what I'm thinking.
...Seriously? He watches ~15 episodes a year. SuperS is 39 episodes long. He probably won't start it until March. 4 episodes is a reasonable estimate.

(That's not a criticism...spending 6-8 hours writing up a version of each episode of a series is no small feat)

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oi. Sorry, meant to post this a few days back, but got held up. The deinstaller for Photoshop Elements 3—why is this even on my computer? oh, yeah, it came with the scanner–"helpfully" deinstalled key components of CS6 as well, and requiring me to discover in what ways my data backups and Adobe's re-download FAQ are insufficient. This in the midst of New Year's cleaning and packing, preparatory to evacuating my house for a scheduled fumigation. Actually, it's been a pretty mellow crisis. SNAFU, not FUBAR. Anyway, here we go, the last one for a while.

Spoiler: Show
ACT 14: Conclusion and Commencement, Petite Étrangere

Usagi: "I like the sound of that! But what does it [Petite Étrangere] mean?"
Usagi: "Let's commence commencing!"
Shadowjack: "Nope! First we enjoy Naoko Takeuchi's official shipping order (provided in the cover art for this chapter)."

VENUS x KUNZITE
Venus: "I'm Batman."
Kunzite: "No, I'm Batman."
Venus: "Wanna brood?"
Kunzite: "Sure."

MARS x JADEITE
Mars: "I don't know if can fit you in, darling, I'm just so busy being fabulous."
Jadeite: "Naturally, dear. I'll just change the reservations."

MERCURY x ZOICITE
Mercury: /giggling. "Honey, that's HORRIBLE."
Zoicite: /giggling. "I know, aren't I just?"
Usagi: (Do I want to know?)

JUPITER x NEPHRITE
Jupiter: "TALENT!" :D

AND NOW: A VITAL FLASHBACK
Her Royal Queenness: "Remember, Luna, if you're ever in grave trouble, pray to the Tower."
Kitten Luna: "Mew?"

PRESENT DAY:
Artemis: "Something on Earth is making that crystal tower grow!"
Luna: "Ooohh! NOW it makes sense!"

RECIPE FOR DEVIL-SHATTERING KABOOM:
Force of Will +
True Love +
Praying Cat +
Dead Batteries +
Moon Stick +
Moon Crystal =
SUCH POWER!!!
Metallia: (Oops.) /implodes.
Shadowjack: "Remember, kids: never absorb a surge of energy bigger than your head. It's on the Evil Overlord List!"

Luna: /suddenly all healed. "Why are you staring at me?"
Artemis: "For a moment there, you looked like the Goddess Selene…"
Artemis: "That's just 'cause you were communing with the Princess while she was synchronized with the Moon's power, right? …Right?"
Luna: "…No time to explain! Let's go!"
Artemis: "LUNAAAA!"

MEANWHILE:
Mamoru: /smooch.
Usagi: "Was I dead again? I think I was dead again."
Mamoru: "Yes, but then I kissed you and you woke up – and, hey! I can see again!"
Usagi: "Maybe we should kiss a few moer times and see if anything else good happens!"
Mamoru: "GREAT IDEA!"

Luna (radio): "Luna calling Sailor Moon… Sailor Moon, do you copy? …Usagi? Are you there? …Hello? …007? James?"

Usagi: "Sorry to spoil the mood but I really should find out if my friends are still alive!"
Mamoru: "Oh! No prob. Here, hold my hand while I plug in." /touches Earth.
Usagi: "I thought you said you had no powers."
Mamoru: "No USEFUL powers. I only get a basic signal by myself. Like, 'Are you okay, Earth? (Y/N)'. Can you raise your arm?"
Usagi: "…I'm an antenna?"
Mamoru: "I'm the cable box, you're the digital converter, or the TV, or something. Is anything coming through yet?"
Usagi: "Almost! Wait, wait… yeah, they're dead. Darn it."
Shadowjack: "So does this make you 'Sailor Earth' or not?"
Mamoru: "I don't know how this shit works! My stupid past-life ancestors didn't make holographic back-ups!"

Luna (radio): "Usagi! Are you alive right now?"
Usagi: "Yes! But all my friends are dead!"
Luna (radio): "So come up here already!"
Usagi: "But my brooch exploded! I can't transform without it!"
Luna (radio): "The power lies within you. Click your heels together—"
Usagi: /wearing ruby slippers. "You mean all these Moon gadgets were just PLACEBOS?!"
Luna (radio): "…Training wheels! You've levelled up!"
Usagi: "Well, it's about time!"

Mamoru: "Oh, awesome. The Moon Palace rebuilt itself."
Usagi: "Cool. How does this help my dead friends, though?"
Luna: "Don't you see? You're the Queen now…"
Usagi: "…and queens do whatever they want!"
Usagi: "I DECREE THAT EVERYONE IS ALIVE AGAIN!"
Everyone: /is alive again. Ta-da! It's that easy!

Usagi: "Hey, holo-Mom, is it okay if I finish high school before moving in here?"
Holo-Queen: "I think the kingdom can survive without you for a few years." :)
Usagi: "'Cause it's empty, right?"
Holo-Queen: "…Go enjoy that handsome young man of yours."
Usagi: "That's not what you said back in the day…"
Holo-Queen: "Do the barren craters of our homeland make it seem like I was doing a good job? Let's try something new!"
Usagi: "Well, you had awesome data integrity procedures…"

ROYAL GROUP HUG! YAY!

Artemis: /hugging V. "You could've been killed forever, you crazy girl!"
Mina: /just plain Mina. "I don't die that easy, old man!"

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Mina: "I'm an ordinary middle-schooler! I have purely nominal responsibilities!"
Salariman: "Well isn't that just great for you."

Ami: "It took us three panels to say 'good morning!' A slow-motion greeting!"
Mako: "It COULD be perfectly innocent!"

Usagi: "Who has two thumbs and got herself to school on time? THIS girl. Awww yeah."

Rei: /recoiling from an exploding bonfire of doom. "ZOUNDS!"

Rei (on the phone): "I beg pardon, Mrs. Tsukino, is Usagi in? Oh, I see. No, no message. It's just that the temple fires were snuffed out by a mysterious force and I wanted to warn her… but if she got herself to school on time, that was most likely the cause of it."

Mamoru & Usagi: "The world is saved! The mysteries are solved! We're young, alive, and in love! And nothing can possibly go wrong now!"

SUDDENLY! A portal opens in the sky and dumps a child into their laps.

Usagi: /spitting out teeth and asphalt. "Me and my big bloodied mouth… did anyone get the number of that bus?"
Chibi-Usa: "I'M NOT A BUS I'M USAGI AND YOU STOLE MY HAIRSTYLE!"
Mamoru: "You'd think the Stork would at least wait until we'd had sex…"
Usagi: "It's MY hairstyle! And I'M Usagi!"
Chibi-Usa: "Oh, ARE you?"
Chibi-Usa: /draws gun. "Then fork over the Silver Crystal, toots."
Usagi: "CAN'T I GO ONE FULL DAY WITHOUT A CRISIS?!"

Nope.

And that's it for now. I was going to finish with another piece of art, but that won't be done 'til after I'm back in my house at least. So instead I decided to play around with my new pocket camera and strike yet another blow against personal privacy.

Where the magic happens:

I really should have lit that shot better. :p

Normally, there are a lot more loose books and papers, but like I said, I've been tidying things up.

Top Bottom