• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIR] Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon Thread 12)

Gargoylewing

flying over a post-factual world
Validated User
Re: Viz Licenses Sailor Moon

Luckily the trailer shows the seasons in order and Shadowjack isn't stupid and would know that when it gets to SuperS it's not going to be safe anymore.
I guess you are right. :D

On opther News, the fast-re-run on German Television has reached the final too, and is now re-re-running. In the same speed...

Edvarius

Validated User

It's kinda fun to watch the episodes they're putting up on Hulu and going back to read Shadowjack's early stuff. And speaking of the early episodes, I just love how completely inconspicuous Jadeite was in episode 2 when casing the fortune teller. Also from that same episode, it was kinda odd how good Motoki was at a new Sailor V game. Especially considering those games were developed as Senshi training programs. That could dispense magical devices for fighting evil when the player got a high enough score.

I'm not saying that Motoki has been living a double life as a magical costumed vigilante without anybody suspecting for a while now, but...

JeanneHedge

Validated User

Is it possible to record from Hulu? I've never done much with it, so don't know much about it.

Kintatsu

Validated User

Err I reported my post, so it should get deleted, as I cant edit.
Huh. I can edit this post but not that one.

But anyway, I dont really know how to search this site so does anyone know if there's a IWIW of Index/Railgun?
Go to Google. Search with the text "site:rpg.net". That oughta do it.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User

It's kinda fun to watch the episodes they're putting up on Hulu and going back to read Shadowjack's early stuff. And speaking of the early episodes, I just love how completely inconspicuous Jadeite was in episode 2 when casing the fortune teller. Also from that same episode, it was kinda odd how good Motoki was at a new Sailor V game. Especially considering those games were developed as Senshi training programs. That could dispense magical devices for fighting evil when the player got a high enough score.

I'm not saying that Motoki has been living a double life as a magical costumed vigilante without anybody suspecting for a while now, but...
Good point. After all, he is Mamoru's buddy. Maybe there's more to this than meets the eye. :D

Anyway, I'm starting a new thread for the next episode, so here we go: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?726458-IWIW-Shadowjack-Watches-Sailor-Moon-Thread-13-The-Magic-Horse-Ate-Our-Fancy-Title&p=17927236

Top Bottom