• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Sailor Moon, Part 2!

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You know, I can't think of a single title that's more spoileriffic than that of Episode 45. Anyone want to try topping it?
The Sting?

Spoiler: Show
I haven't seen it, but it's been spoiled to me, unfortunately… and my response was, "Well, of course. Isn't that the title of the movie?"

JeanneHedge

Validated User
You know, I can't think of a single title that's more spoileriffic than that of Episode 45. Anyone want to try topping it?
In very close competition would be Sailor Moon S, episode 110,
Death of Uranus and Neptune

Marmalade Boy episode 72 comes close...
That series almost drove me nuts. I regularly wanted to take a clue-hammer to several of the characters. The title of episode 74 is just as spoiler-ish too. Of course episode 1 just showed anything was game with that series.
Before episode 1 is even 10 minutes old, you meet the 2 main characters (Miki and Yuu) and both of their parents, who are collectively known as the "Odd Quad". The two couples, along with their children, all go out to dinner together. During dinner, the parents announce that they are not only divorcing their spouses to marry their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend from the other couple (they all knew each other in college, and just re-met after several years during a recent vacation in Hawaii), but they're all going to live together in the same house for the sake of the kids

Ep 72 was titled "Half Brother and Sister: Our Happiness is Breaking Down" and Ep 74 was "Brother and Sister: We Have to Seperate

Last edited:

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Illustrated Recap #3: Episodes 25-35

Couldn't sleep, so I got it done almost on the day. Hmm, these just keep getting longer…

And now, to sleep, hopefully. See you in the daylight…

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sweet ! This was awesome.

Next episode : angst ! Because seriously, we need some emotional followup for the crazy happenings from the last few episodes.

JeanneHedge said:
In very close competition would be Sailor Moon S, episode 110.
Indeed. Actually, it's worse than that, since the title is actually
Death of Uranus and Neptune? Talismans Appear

So not only does it announce the tragic deaths, but it also suggests it won't stick, while making it ridiculously easy to guess where the Talismans were.

thewhippinggirl

Still being assembled.
Validated User
It makes me squee happily everytime you mention the Ami/Makota connection. One of them is so obviously cushing on the other.

Cruton

Retired User
Usagi in the Fourth Doctors outfit overloaded by ability to perceive adorable-ness. Everything past that was a bit of a blur.

Oh, and naked Queen Beryl. I don't think we can possible have enough of that.

Top Bottom