• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Sailor Moon (Part 5!): R continues, Hideous Laughing Woman Strikes!

Cruton

Retired User
Re: Illustrations. For some reason, I'm finding Esmeraude's hair a bitch to draw. I mean, it's just long wavy hair, but she wears it weird in front, swept back or something, I dunno. I'm gonna have to just say "fuck it" and draw it however. I get the feeling half the pics will be her wigging out, anyway, sleep-deprived and raving, so I don't suppose it matters. :p
Just draw Balalaika. You know you want to.

Shay Guy

Validated User
I wish Dropbox had a way to keep track of page hits. :)

Here's a question. How is it that I've been having such a hard time establishing a bedtime habit, but I had no trouble at all establishing a habit of adding a new recap to the page as soon as I see SJ's posted it?

sun_tzu

Validated User
I wish Dropbox had a way to keep track of page hits. :)

Here's a question. How is it that I've been having such a hard time establishing a bedtime habit, but I had no trouble at all establishing a habit of adding a new recap to the page as soon as I see SJ's posted it?
Because ShadowJack's Sailor Moon is more awesome than sleep? By a rather large margin? :p

Shay Guy

Validated User
Oh, I don't know. Definitely a contender, but I get some pretty good dreams sometimes -- last night I had one where I was controlling Giant Robo. More importantly, I've realized that as a general rule, a good day* is a day I wake up early and a bad day is a day I wake up late. Getting to bed on time every night would make my life substantially more awesome than it is, in enough little and big ways for it to even outweigh these threads.

Plus adding the most recent post only makes the page a tiny fraction more useful.

*aka, a productive day

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I know from personal experience it can be tricky to set up and keep to a good sleep habit. Should I add a reminder every time I post? "Shay Guy, go to bed!" (Rather like the cartoonist Adis, come to think of it.)

Sailor Moon says SLEEP!

JohnBiles

Validated User
I know from personal experience it can be tricky to set up and keep to a good sleep habit. Should I add a reminder every time I post? "Shay Guy, go to bed!" (Rather like the cartoonist Adis, come to think of it.)

That's the way to do it.

Top Bottom