• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Sailor Moon (Part 5!): R continues, Hideous Laughing Woman Strikes!

pijodo

Validated User
Moon Revenge
Having now heard it clean, I'm gonna be a party pooper and say that "Moon Revenge" just didn't grab me. I don't dislike it, but it feels a little aimless and has too many synth STINGS! STINGS! STINGS! for me taste. It's fine video game bossfight music, but I'm not into it for general listening. Sorry 'bout that.
What, this ?
Well, here our tastes differ, as I like it to pieces.:D
Not a usual shojou song maybe ? But, remember, early 90s, inserting something like *that* there might have worked better, donchathink...?
;)

…That's a good question.

But the only place I can think the name would come from would be if Luna or Artemis decided to start inserting themselves into the media spin-offs.
My guess sorta too, but I think it is more...
"Artemis, I know you support our research and observation time and stuf with the Sailor Senshi Merchandising, but why had you to insert yourself as Narrator into the new console game ?"
"Quite good question, Luna, but please do not think I did this to rather only get myself a part of the limelight; it may, however, be useful to be recognizable to the public if we ever need to speak to all of the Humanity...
...also, so you know I am not doing this out of selfishness, I included a *you* into the bonus levels as a guest Narrator." :3
"YOU DID WHAT ?! UNDO IT ! UNDO IT !":eek:
"Well, Luna-san, the first 1000 ones are already delivered..."

That is right, in my book Artemis easily put himself into the merchandise, and added Luna, of course, without asking her. Just because he could...
:D

Kreuzritter

Validated User
I'm still not clear on why he even bothered to take them hostage if he didn't expect her to respond like hostage-takers generally expect the authorities to respond. It's the whole idea behind taking hostages, after all. Plus I'm not sure how making the tough decision to place the fate of the world at a higher priority than her personal attachments (at the urging of her friends, no less) implies "lying no-good trickster."
i would point out that by that point, Fiore wasn't exactly playing with a full deck.

btw, I just noticed going over your pairing guide, is Naru's potential new stepdad millionaire and small business guru Masato Sanjouin?

if so, where do you see the other three big four with human lives?

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm still not clear on why he even bothered to take them hostage if he didn't expect her to respond like hostage-takers generally expect the authorities to respond. It's the whole idea behind taking hostages, after all. Plus I'm not sure how making the tough decision to place the fate of the world at a higher priority than her personal attachments (at the urging of her friends, no less) implies "lying no-good trickster."
'Cause he's craaaaaaaaaaaaazy, toys in the attic, he's craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Davies

Validated User
Here's another quote. "If you gotta ask, you'll never know."

Chris Davies.
(Washing his hands.)

condonzack

Validated User
You know, because the events of the first season never happened Artemis could shamelessly steal plot points from it. Swap names and no one would no the difference.

I can hear his argument now:

"But Luna, its for posterity! This way, the story of their struggle will live on forever!"

Dallbun

Validated User
Re: Sailor Moon R Omake and such: Random Comments

Well, this explains a lot about the second season, doesn't it ? Fortunately, he'll take a much more "hands on" approach to season 3, and the results will be spectacular.
Ikuhara took over as series director from Junichi Sato starting with episode 60, the beginning of the Black Moon arc, so... yeah. :(

Still, his "hands on" moments have already been pretty good. Apparently he directed episodes 6, 11, 15, 21, 26, 31, 36, and 46 (!) in the first season, and episodes 51, 60, and 68 in Sailor Moon R. (Edit: Here's Shay Guy's index page, for reference.) You can definitely see his creative ambition and quirky sense of humor.
Spoiler: Show
But not his love of cars. Yet.

Last edited:

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You know, because the events of the first season never happened Artemis could shamelessly steal plot points from it. Swap names and no one would no the difference.

I can hear his argument now:

"But Luna, its for posterity! This way, the story of their struggle will live on forever!"
More and more I like the idea of Artemis as a sort of feline Milo Minderbinder.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
#79: Artemis' Adventure! The Evil Animal Kingdom.

A KITCHEN
Cook: "GET OUTTA HERE YOU MANGY THIEVING CAT!" /throws pots and pans.
Artemis /desperate escape.

TSUKINO RESIDENCE
Artemis: "I thought I was going to die."
Luna: "You're such a stupe."
Artemis: "I say! I'm trying to find the enemy hideout—"
Luna: "Funny how you only seem to search restaurants—"
Artemis: "Perfectly reasonable, given Esmeraude's previous targets!"
Luna: "—and you aren't even quick enough to steal food without getting caught."
Artemis: "I don't have to listen to these insulting insinuations any longer!" /heads for the door.
Chibi-Usa /kicks the door open. "USAGI HERE'S YOUR STUPID LAUNDRY!"
WHACK!!!

Chibi-Usa: "I'm so sorry, Artie! I hope your nose isn't broken?"
Artemis: "ID IDN'T! AD DON'T CA' ME 'ARDIE!'"
Usagi /tries not to laugh, and fails, abysmally.
Artemis /if looks could kill.
Usagi: "Sorry! Sorry. Sorry! Don't get so mad."
Artemis /cat snub.
Luna: "Don't worry. He's just feeling his oats because he's been taking the backseat in team activities lately."
Usagi: "Hey, sidekick's a good gig. Don't knock it."
Artemis: "I'm not speaking to you any more!" /runs away.
Everyone else /!

Usagi: "…Don't you think you were a little too harsh on him, maybe?"
Luna: "…maybe."
Usagi: "Well then I SHALL BE MEDIATOR! Don't be worried—I, Usagi Tsukino, shall turn my full attention toward the resolution of this domestic conflict!"
Luna: "That's why I'm worried. And whaddaya mean domestic conflict? You make it sound like we're married or something?"
Chibi-Usa: "You mean you aren't? I thought—"
Luna /ick gag blagh.
Usagi: "They're just old friends."
Luna: "'Friends' she says."

AINO RESIDENCE
Mina's spiffed up her place since last we saw it. Airy, well-lit, a well-used calendar and lots of art on the walls—some of it her own, I suspect. Her collection of stuffed animals has grown even more, if that's possible, to include:
  • Bears (2)
  • Bird, little
  • Chickens (2)
  • Cow
  • Dogs (2)
  • Elephants (3)
  • Gator
  • Giraffe
  • Hippo
  • Horse
  • Kangaroo with joey
  • Monkey
  • Mice (2)
  • Narwhal
  • Panda
  • Peep
  • Penguin
  • Rabbits (2)
  • Turtle

Minako /knitting with good cheer. "What's the matter, Artemis?"
Artemis /hunkered down. "My manly pride has been wounded."
Minako: "Aha! You had a spat with Luna?"
Artemis: "NrrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrgh." /does not deny it.
Minako: "Well, nothing ventured, nothing chained. You have to—"
Artemis: "Nothing GAINED. GAINED."
Minako: "You get more fleas from your honey than with vinegar!"
Artemis: "No! Wrong!"
Minako: "All's fur in loving warts!"
Artemis: "Stop doing that!"
Minako: "Look, like you say: you have to have the resolve to sacrifice yourself sometimes, in order to accomplish great things."
Artemis /gets a far away look in his eyes.
Artemis /runs off.
Minako: "…Me and my big mouth."

SEARCH PARTY, WOO
Luna: "We've got to find himself before he does something stupid."
Usagi: "What makes you so sure he will?"
Luna: "He's a MAN."
Usagi: "Oh, come on."
Luna: "Okay, because he's Artemis."
Usagi: "Be nice! Artemis has always struck me as—"
Usagi /trips over Artemis.
Luna: "Unless you strike him first, apparently. Artemis, aren't you smart enough to watch where human feet are going?"
Artemis /squashed. "MRRFF!"
Usagi: "ENOUGH SNIPING! It's mediation time! We're going to sit down like reasonable adults and get our issues out in the open."
Artemis /muffled. "Can you take your foot off of me first?"
Usagi /oops! "Sorry!"
Artemis /indignant bath.
Usagi: "Now, let's begin."
Artemis: "Did you ever consider that I may have had good reasons for having Usagi step on me?"
Luna: "…"
Usagi: "…"
Luna /busts up laughing.
Usagi /tries and fails to remain serious. "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Artemis /:mad:
{Artemis has left the scene.}
Usagi: "Frell. This is all YOUR fault."
Luna: "WHAT?! Since when?!"

ARTEMIS'S GRAND ADVENTURE BEGINS
Artemis witnesses the following: A box of kittens, abandoned on a trash pile. A scruffy gentleman—big dirty overcoat, big beard, beat-up old car—pulls up to the trash pile, smiles, puts the box of kittens in his car, and drives off.
Artemis: "A black-market kitten smuggler? This is my chance to do something worthy of epics, to prove to Luna that I'm not a fool!"

Artemis follows the scruffy gentleman, as he finds an old stray dog, and entices it into his car.
Artemis: "Obviously a petnapping vivisectionist! I shall track him to his lair!"

ESMERAUDE'S DESCENT INTO DEGENERACY CONTINUES
Esmeraude, barely bothering to disguise herself, strides down the street, muttering under her breath, ignoring the looks she gets.
Esmeraude /dowses for the next target point.
Esmeraude: "'Great Animal Kingdom?' WHOAHOHOHOHOHO! Soon, they shall CRINGE before my AWESOME BEAUTY. SOON, they shall— why does my foot feel wet?"

An unfortunate scene ensues between Esmeraude and a small dog, which does not end well for either party.

A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER
Mako: "Hmm, that screaming, psychotic woman chasing that small dog into Great Animal Kingdom with a knife looked somehow familiar."
Ami /book. "Hm?"
Mako: "And was that Artemis clinging to the back of that banged-up car like James Bond?"
Ami /book. "What?"
Mako: "And is that Joan of Arc, coming out of a flying saucer, holding up the Holy Grail?"
Ami /closes book. "If you're trying to get my attention, try tapping me on the shoulder." :)
Mako: "What are you studying today?"
Ami: "English vocab. May I practice on you?"
Mako: "Shoot."
Ami: "Say something, I'll try to translate."
Mako: "'Could you please direct me to the train station?'"
Ami: "Watashi no soko o sawaru shite kudasai."
Mako: "…okay, my English sucks, but I don't think that's right."
Ami: "Are you sure? Well, try again."
Mako: "'How much does that cost?'"
Ami: "Watashi no hobaakurafuto wa unagi ni michite iru."
Mako: "Are you sure this book is kosher?"
Ami: "It's on the syllabus… Hmm. This may explain a few things."

INSIDE GREAT ANIMAL KINGDOM
Artemis is surprised to discover that this a combination zoo and animal rescue shelter; you can adopt small animals straight out of the petting zoo! The scruffy gentleman turns out to be a long-time volunteer, well-known to the lady veterinarian. The kittens and the dog are in line for careful, compassionate treatment.

Artemis: "…Well, so much for heroics. Well, at least I can cadge a meal from the petting zoo."
{ Artemis has left the scene. }
Esmeraude bursts in dramatically, with wave of fan!
Esmeraude: "I'm SIIIIINGING in the rain, just SIIIINGING—"
Vet: "Excuse m—?"
Esmeraude /blasts the crap out of both humans. "—in the rain! What a GLOOOOORIOUS feeling! So HAAAAPPY… hum hum, something! Right! One Negative Point!" /whips out the Dark Henge. "One Dark Henge! We're on course!"

DROID DOGBA
Skin of teak, white hair in a tight bun, weird orange legband, a pink tutu over black leotard, jewelry from somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere maybe, and an incredibly long bullwhip.

Dogba /promptly disguises herself as the lady vet.
Dogba /makes the dog and kitten do silly tricks for Esmeraude's amusement.
Dogba /knows which side of the bread the butter goes on…
Esmeraude /applauds. "Bravo! WHEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!"
Dogba: "Ahem. Lady Esmeraude, your voice is disturbing the animals."
Esmeraude /blush. "'Scuse me."

TSUKINO RESIDENCE
The team is assembled.
Luna: "Why did Artemis go to an animal shelter?"
Usagi: "Obviously he's running away from home!"
Luna: "…Nonsense!"
Usagi: "The only one who can get him to come back—is YOU!" /points at Luna.
Luna: "…I don't want to."
Usagi: "'Twas your heartless abuse which has driven him to this stretch!"
Luna: "You're blowing this out of proportion. Artemis can handle himself—and if he can't, good riddance!"
Usagi: "You might regret those words!"
Rei: "You can be a bit harsh, Luna. His feelings may have genuinely been hurt."
Usagi: "See? Listen to Rei! She knows from harsh words."
Luna: "…Err."
Minako: "You know how helpless Artemis can be. Are you willing to leave him alone in a place with alligators—"
Luna /!
Minako: "—snakes—"
Luna /!!
Minako: "—and tigers?"
Luna /!!!
Usagi: "Gators and tigers and snakes, oh my!"
Luna /last defense. "…What's the worst that could happen?"
Minako: "That the last thing that crosses his mind before he dies are your cruel words, 'Artemis, you're so stupid!'—and so, having died with business yet unfinished, he RISES FROM THE DEAD seeking your BRAINS."
Minako: "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS…"
Luna: "I'm going! I'm going!"
Chibi-Usa /Gonzo the Great zoom! "Ready to go to the zoo with you!" /proudly displays explorer's backpack.
Usagi: "…Um… this isn't a trip to the zoo for fun. It's a repairing-relationships-kind-of-soap-opera-y thing… although with our luck, it'll also climax in a magical battle and the entire zoo in flames."
Chibi-Usa: "I thought you said it wasn't going to be fun."
Luna: "Okay, now I'm definitely going alone."

AND SO, THE ZOO
Artemis: "Well, that concludes this little expedition. I had best be on my way home—"

Enter the (evil) vet, with lots of animals in tow. She commands them to perform a series of increasingly-unlikely stunts, which they do with physically-improbable ease. An enthusiastic crowd gathers. Artemis boggles in amaze.

Once the crowd is big enough:

Animals /stack themselves via aerial somersaults into a diamond formation whilst and at the same time singing "Beasts of England."
Little Kid: "I want the little kitten on the top!"
Dad: "Ha! He is a cute one, isn't he?"
Animals /ATTACK!
Artemis: "From Stupid Pet Tricks to When Animals Attack! There must be villainy at work! Which I shall do something about, just as soon as I exit stage left. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—" /runs the hell away, screaming.
Everyone else /runs the hell away, screaming.

ONE CHASE SCENE LATER
Luna /from hiding. "Psst! Artemis, over here!"
Artemis: "No! Artemis over here!"
Luna /grabs Artemis and drags him into cover, moments ahead of the pack.

The maddened beasts charge past, and do not sense them.

Luna: "I… I just happened to have some extra hiding place left over, and didn't want it to go to waste, that's all. This doesn't mean anything. It's not like I didn't want you to be hurt or anything."
Artemis: "Oh, of course not. And for the record I wish it known that none of this is my fault."
Luna: "HA!"
Artemis: "Just for that, I'll defeat the youma without you."
Luna: "Be my guest. I was heading home anyway. How?"
Artemis: "In some no-doubt rugged and manly fashion I have not conceived of as yet."
Luna: "Well, you have fun with that, Artie."
Artemis: "Thank you, I will, Loonie!"
Luna: "Okay!"
Artemis: "Fine!"
Artemis : "…Okay!"
Luna: "Fine!"
Artemis: "…"
Artemis: "Cheerio!" /runs off.
Luna /facepaw. "What am I doing?!" /follows.

MEANWHILE, CHAOS
Stampeding people mob the phones, gates, and buildings with lockable doors, while the cleverly-directed animals cut phone lines, pick locks, and generally harry them like mad. Dogba unmasks and leaps back and forth with her bullwhip. There are moments of individual tragedy—people trampled in the crush—and moments of individual heroism—a father bravely shelters his child from the bullwhip. All the while, Esmeraude is splitting her attention between the Dark Henge, and the madness outside the window, and cackling with perverse glee.

AND SO
Usagi: "…Thanks for coming with me. I just can't help but worry about leaving this all to Luna."
Minako: "I know! When did we become the grown-ups in this relationship?"
Usagi: "Exactly! But I'm probably just fretting."
Minako: "Sure. Seriously, how much trouble could they really get into?"
Enter frenzied crowd of tourists, pursued by a bear.
Usagi: "…"
Minako: "…That one was on me. My bad."
Usagi: "As penance, you get Burt Ward today."
Minako: "HOLY CAT-ASTROPHE, SAILOR MOON!"
Usagi: "Time to save the day again, old chum!"

STARKLY CORUSCANT TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE COUNTER
Usagi into Sailor Moon: 43+26
Usagi into Princess Serenity: 1
Usagi into Disguise Form: 9
Ami into Sailor Mercury: 15+8
Rei into Sailor Mars: 13+9
Makoto into Sailor Jupiter: 8+8
Minako into Sailor Venus: 7+10
Mamoru into Tuxedo Mask: 2+1
Luna-P into Something-or-Other: 8

ARTEMIS'S GRAND ADVENTURE CONTINUES
Dogba /is just waling people unconscious left and right.
Artemis: "I can't let her get away with this… but damn am I unlucky to run into the enemy by chance! Oh, well, nothing for it but to press on regardless!"
<< Artemis : Attack : Dogba >>
< Evil Kittens interrupt! >
< Artemis is hurt! >
<< Dogba whips Artemis! >>
< Artemis dodges! >
< Artemis comes too close to Evil Dog! Evil Dog kicks Artemis! >
< Artemis is hurt! >
Artemis: "Hmm. This is a bit of a rum do."
<< Artemis : Attack : Dogba >>
< Evil Monkey interrupts! >
< Artemis is grappled! >
<< Dogba whips Artemis! >>
< Luna performs Daring Last-Moment SAVE! >
Luna /almost in tears. "You can't win this fight yourself!"
Artemis: "I have to carry on to prove to you that I'm not stupid!"
Luna: "And how is attacking a pack of angry dogs single-handed not stupid?!"
Artemis /blinks.
Artemis: "…I AM A SILLY ASS!"
<< Dogba whips Artemis and Luna! >>
< Artemis dodges! >
< Luna dodges! >
< Luna comes too close to Evil Dog! Evil Dog kicks Luna! >
< Luna is hurt! >
Artemis: "I say! Kicking a molly is just not done." /prepares to attack.
Luna: "Don't—"

SUDDENLY!
Artemis: "Oh, that marvellous word!"
<< Minako : Tech > WeaponBreak : Dogba >>
<< Dogba's Whip explodes! >>
Luna: "Wowsers."
Artemis /runs away.
Luna /runs away.
Usagi: "How dare you turn the innocent hearts of animals to evil!"
Minako: "Even if God and Buddha may forgive you—"
Usagi: "—we will not! The Sailor Warriors: Sailor Moon!"
Minako: "Sailor Venus!"
Usagi and Minako /all together now. "In the name of the Moon, we will punish you!"
Animals /stampede all over the two Sailors.
Usagi /!
Minako /!
Stomp stomp stomp.

OVER IN THE BUSHES
Luna: "So was running away and hiding in the bushes rugged and manly enough for you?"
Artemis: "Discretion, better part of valor, all that. Did the thought of me in mortal peril really bring tears to your eyes?"
Luna: "I just had a bit of cat hair stuck in my eye, that's all. …Oh, hell, the girls are losing again."
Artemis /leaps up. "I WILL SAVE—"
Luna: "No, no, no. Hold on a moment."
Artemis: "Oh, right, Tuxedo Thingy should be showing up about now, if the other ladies don't."

SUDDENLY!
<< Makoto : Dual-Tech > Rei > Wrath of Gods : Animals >>
< Animals are scared! >
Rei: "¿We blow up alien dudes left and right, but we don't blow up the animals?"
Makoto: "They're innocent victims!"
Rei: "True. But it seems a waste of firepower, then, if we're just scaring them off."
Makoto: "Mars is worried about conserving firepower?"
Rei: "You're right. ¿What am I saying?"
<< Rei : Cast > Burning Mandala : Animals >>
< Animals are really scared! >
< …The zoo grounds are also on fire! >
Rei: "¡MUCH better!"
Ami: "Ahem."
<< Ami : Cast > Ice Ring : Animals >>
< Animals are imprisoned! >

Usagi: "What did I say about the zoo winding up on fire?"
<< Ami : Cast > Light Refreshing Mist : Zoo Grounds >>
< The fires are extinguished! >
Usagi /embraces Ami. "Have I ever mentioned that you're awesome? You're awesome!"
Ami: "…uh, thanks? Just doing my thing…"
Rei: "So am I, but I don't get any hugs. Not that I want any or anything. ¿By the way, aren't we forgetting something?"
Usagi: "Oh, don't worry, it's just a miniboss. What's she gonna do?"

<< Dogba throws collars on the Senshi! >>
< Usagi is collared! Rei is collared! Ami is collared! Minako is collared! Makoto is collared! >
<< Dogba jerks your chains! >>
< Usagi is hurt! Rei is hurt! Ami is hurt! Minako is hurt! Makoto is hurt! >
< …and humiliated! >
Rei: "I think we're getting complacent, letting them get the edge on us."
Usagi: "Well, we do get tied up every other week or so, it's only to be expected by now."
Ami: "Being tied up really isn't so bad once you get used to it."
Makoto: "WILL SOMEONE DO SOMETHING, PLEASE?!"
Artemis: "GRRRR!"

<< Artemis attacks Dogba! >>
< Dogba is hit! >
Usagi /PRIES THE METAL COLLAR OFF WITH ONLY HER HANDS!
Minako: "…I did not know we could do that."
<< Usagi : Cast > Halation : Dogba >>
<< Dogba is eliminated! >>
Dogba /expires quietly, so as not to disturb the animals.
And so the Dark Henge is destroyed.

AFTERMATH
Esmeraude: "Well, shit. Oh, well, just have to try the next Negative Point."
Esmeraude /stride boldly out the door.
Esmeraude /ducks back into cover because the Sailors are still out there!
Esmeraude: "WHOAHOHOHOHOHOHO! If you think you've won, my little Sailor-suited friends, you're grossly mistaken! I, Esmeraude, shall—" etc.

Minako: "Esmeraude's 'hiding' over there around the corner."
Usagi: "I heard the laugh."
Minako: "Should we go finish her off?"
Usagi: "I'm not sure we should. This plot seemed less like a formal attack and more like a desperate plea for help. How about we try to call her over?"
Minako: "…I think she'd just be embarrassed and run away."
Usagi: "Yeah. The patient has to want to change."

DENOUEMENT
The Sailors are taking advantage of the now very short lines at the petting zoo to play with the now-tame-and-pleasant animals.

Ami: "You're a good doggy, yes you are! You were only forced to be evil, weren't you? …You know, this dog looks a little like a teacher of mine."
Rei: "Reminds me of Grandpa, sort of. If you squint and have bad eyes."
Makoto: "Reminds me of the grandfather of the upperclassman who broke—"
Rei: "OH GOD NO. NO." :eek:
Ami /twitch.
Makoto: "HA! Gotcha." :p

Luna: "While the screaming was not precisely rugged nor manly, I must admit that you behaved with admirable competence today. I apologize, and shall try to be less harsh in future."
Artemis: "And I am always thankful for your support and advice, even if I appear to find it irritating at the time. I shall attempt to be less prideful."
Luna: "Artemis, we've known each other for ages. Why have we both been acting like juveniles around each other?"
Artemis: "They say pet owners come to resemble their pets, through close association."
Chibi-Usa: "I can make bubbles with my spit!"
Usagi: "Oh yeah? So can I!"
Luna: "…Artemis, I won't go like the others. You'll take care of it, won't you?"
Artemis: "Hell no. If I have two bullets left, I'm taking both of them myself to make sure!"
Luna: "…Artemis, you blockhead!"

Davies

Validated User
Re: #79: Artemis' Adventure! The Evil Animal Kingdom.

DENOUEMENT
The Sailors are taking advantage of the now very short lines at the petting zoo to play with the now-tame-and-pleasant animals.

Ami: "You're a good doggy, yes you are! You were only forced to be evil, weren't you? …You know, this dog looks a little like a teacher of mine."
Rei: "Reminds me of Grandpa, sort of. If you squint and have bad eyes."
Makoto: "Reminds me of the grandfather of the upperclassman who broke—"
Rei: "OH GOD NO. NO." :eek:
Ami /twitch.
Makoto: "HA! Gotcha." :p
No, I don't think so. She looked too serious. Which possibly indicates that whoever this guy was, she was pretty deeply involved in his life, to be meeting his grandfather ...

Chris Davies.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Re: #79: Artemis' Adventure! The Evil Animal Kingdom.

No, I don't think so. She looked too serious. Which possibly indicates that whoever this guy was, she was pretty deeply involved in his life, to be meeting his grandfather ...

Chris Davies.
Truthfully, she did seem in Typical Mako Romantic Trance.

Good point in that she at least met the 'rents, it seems.

Right, so, now we know, in addition to our other data, that He had a grandfather who looked like a shaggy dog.

Top Bottom