• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Sailor Moon (Part 5!): R continues, Hideous Laughing Woman Strikes!

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hm.

Spoiler: Show
When the Silence is referred to later, do they use the English word or a Japanese one? And if the latter, do they use the same one that Wiseman just used? Because otherwise, we might be making a mountain out of a molehill.
Definitely a molehill.

I hear Wiseman's word as "seijaku" (静寂), while S consistently uses "chinmoku" (沈黙).

Cruton

Retired User
When the Silence is referred to later, do they use the English word or a Japanese one? And if the latter, do they use the same one that Wiseman just used? Because otherwise, we might be making a mountain out of a molehill.
You might be able to make the case if you go with the manga's revelation that all the villains were aspects of Chaos, but I've never been happy with that particular setting point.

Maybe Silence is the Senshi-verse's version of the Anti-Life equation.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Oh God, now I can't unhear that!

"...and then I threw Crystal Tokyo at him. The whole of Crystal Tokyo! True story!"
It works, doesn't it? :D

"Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real fucking original. And who's going to give me a loan, jackhole, you? You got an ATM in that floating Koosh-Ball spaceship of yours? Now get your six-foot-two bishonen ass back here, or I'm going to tell everyone what a whiny bitch you were about Safiro or Saf-butt or whatever the hell his name was! …(Oh, jeez, he's crying!) Hey, hey, hey, hey. C'mon. C'mon, don't do that. Just, just, look, you know, I'm just dealing with a lot of crap right now. Dark Henge blown up by a bunch of fuckin' teenagers, you know? I didn't mean to snap. So, uh, just get back here. OK. OK. Bye. I… um… I… I love you, too."

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sailor Moon R Episode #87: Believe in Love and the Future! Usagi's Determination.

CROWS KAW OVER HIKAWA SHRINE
…and the Dark Henge continues to grow. It fills several city blocks now.

Usagi /running. "This is one briefing that I am not going to be late f—!" /trips over Naru.
Naru /dusts herself off. "Briefing?"
Usagi: "Naru?! …I thought you'd have been the first to evacuate."
Naru: "I stuck around to see you."
Usagi: "You've seen me! Now get outta here, girl! Find a good deep hole and pull it in after you! You don't have to be Sailor V to guess it's gonna be dangerous here… especially for you, Miss Danger Magnet…"
Naru: "You're really that worried about me?"
Usagi: "I'd do just about anything to keep my friends safe, and you're one of my best friends."
Naru: "Then I'll go right away if you just answer one honest question."
Usagi: "…What is this, Truth or Dare? It's a deal. One honest answer, and you evac ASAP. Shoot."
Naru: "Are you human?"
Usagi: "…What kind of a question is that?! Of course I'm… I mean… I mean, I think… ohhhhhhh… but that depends if… errmmm… and I said I'd be honest, too."
Naru: "…"
Usagi: "…I don't think so."
Naru: "I don't think so either. It doesn't matter to me, but I thought it might matter to you: to know that someone knows you're different, and doesn't care."
Usagi: "…It does. Thanks. :D Are you okay?"
Naru: "I have the strangest feeling that, if life were a story, then I'm one of those incidental characters who appears and then is shuffled off stage, never knowing what was going on or how things turn out."
Usagi: "I know what you mean. My role sometimes make me want to strangle the author."
Naru: "I'd like to know the full story later…"
Usagi: "I only promised one question. Amscray!" :p

NEMESIS, EVIL BLACK CRYSTAL REACTOR CHAMBER
Prince Dimande: "…"
Wiseman: "THE TIME HAS COME."
Prince Dimande: "Yes, for a reckoning. Why did you disobey my orders and kill Saphir?"
Wiseman: "We have worked hard for this plan! Those who betray it must be eliminated."
Prince Dimande: "You had no right to make that decision, for he was mine to kill should it have come to that."
Wiseman /avuncular arm around shoulder. "Look, sonny boy, you've worked years for revenge upon the Earth. Black Lady's at full power, Evil Black Crystal's at full power, the Sailors are closing in—do you really want to call things off now? I mean, sure, ol' Wiseman can do just that, we'll just shut it all down, and go home, to cheery old dark cold Nemesis, and sit around the fire, and—"
Prince Dimande: "Don't dodge the question. Why did you disobey my orders and kill Saphir?"
Wiseman: "Because he was a putz who was in the path of the greater good. Didn't you yourself say you'd sacrifice anyone to achieve your revenge?"
Wiseman: "Shall I cancel the operation?"
Wiseman: "Shall I continue the operation?"
Prince Dimande: "…Yes. BUT this isn't over! Once this operation is concluded, I will conduct a full and thorough high-level investigation into this matter!"
Wiseman: "I'll inform my secretary to have all the relevent papers at your disposal."
Prince Dimande /lamely. "Yeah! You'd better!"
Wiseman /heh heh heh.

THE SAILORS CONFRONT THE DARK HENGE
The streets are empty about the massive structure, save for five girls and two cats. The lighting is intermittent and actinic, the sound eerie, the skies dark.

Ami: "You're right, Usagi, it is growing too fast."
Makoto: "If we'd waited 'til morning… whoosh!"
Luna: "Tuxedo Mask was supposed to have come out of there by now…"
Usagi: "Why are we still in our civvies?"
Rei: "So we can have an awesome power-up sequence before we go in."
Usagi: "Isn't that risky, secret-identity-wise? I mean, they can probably see us from there."
Rei: "One way or another, it's not gonna matter after tonight."
Artemis: "Well, then, no point in waiting any longer! ATTACK!"

Luna and Artemis leap forward—and are instantly and painfully repulsed by an electroforce barrier.

Luna /moans. "…I'm gonna crawl away and suck up to Ikuko for snacks now…"
Artemis /groans. "…I must be alive, because dead doesn't hurt this much…"
Makoto: "Y'know, there's a reason why you guys don't usually lead the attacks…"

Usagi: "And it's time! Sailor Scouts—lift off! MOON CRYS—"
Ami: "WAIT!"
Usagi: "Frell. Ami! You always say we're supposed to do that before we—"
Ami: "No, I just wanted to say… uh… thank you. All of you. For everything. It's been a pleasure and a privilege, I mean, it really means a lot to me to be with you guys. That's all. Last time, there was a lot I didn't have a chance to say before… well, you know. So just in case, I wanted to—"
Rei: "WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE THIS TIME."
Ami: "No, ma'am!"
Rei: "WE ARE GOING TO KICK ASS BEAUTIFULLY."
Ami: "Yes, ma'am!"
Makoto: "Word. And afterwards we're going out to dinner, all of us, my treat. And dessert at the Anglican Jihad cake shoppe!"
Usagi: "…Really? Mako, I love you!"
Minako: "Speaking of things left unsaid, Ami, you sure that's everything you wanted to say to everyone?" /wink wink nudge nudge know-what-I-mean?
Ami: "Don't worry, I corrected that oversight long ago." :D
Makoto: :D "All right! For protecting the peace and eating cake!"
Usagi: "Now that's a battle cry!"
Minako: "For the sake of all our futures!"
Ami: "For the sake of Chibi-Usa, and the future peoples of Tokyo—all Tokyos!"
Rei: "With our five hearts together as one—"
Usagi: "—we shall protect our beloved Earth!"

STARKLY CORUSCANT TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE COUNTER
Usagi into Sailor Moon: 43+29
Usagi into Princess Serenity: 1
Usagi into Disguise Form: 9
Ami into Sailor Mercury: 15+11
Rei into Sailor Mars: 13+10
Makoto into Sailor Jupiter: 8+10
Minako into Sailor Venus: 7+11
Mamoru into Tuxedo Mask: 2+1
Luna-P into Something-or-Other: 10

VOILA!
And the Dark Henge has been pulsing and crackling in response to their rising energies… it's waiting… it's ready… it's growing…

Rei: "¿Would it be all right if I went back and did that again? I still need to catch up to Mercury…"
Usagi: "Tss! No! EXCELSIOR!"

Slow-motion power run, all five—

Dark Henge /DOOM! zaps Usagi.
Usagi /goes flying.
Minako: "OH SHIT THEY KILLED HER FIRST THIS TIME!!!!!!!!" :eek:
Usagi /stands up.
Minako /phew!
Usagi: "Evil has a weak left… Forward, ladies."
Usagi /deliberately marches right into the danger zone of the force barrier. "GIVE ME SOME MAGIC, PEOPLE!"

All five pour on full power for the Sailor Teleport… the barrier resists mightily, but it can't stop them from establishing the rainbow warp bubble… and then—ZAP! They're away!

Luna: "…and now I start worrying my fur off."
Artemis: "Stiff upper lip, old gal!"

INSIDE
It's a maze of mirrors.

Usagi: "When you don't know which way to go, any way is as good as any. Let's go this way!"
Ami: "Wait! It's dangerous to just—"
Usagi /falls down a pit trap.

Beat.

Ami: "…"

Diplomatically, no one else says anything.

Ami /shakes her head, and pulls out her tricorder.

BOTTOM OF THE PIT TRAP
Usagi: "Oops. Mercury's gonna kill me."
Prince Dimande: "That would be a shame."
Usagi: "Oh pus, it's Prince Creeper."
Prince Dimande: "Nice to see you, too!"

MEETING OF MINDS
Prince Dimande /ninja leaps into Sailor Moon's embrace. Up close, his charisma is overwhelming. He also speaks French. "Today, I will make both you and the Silver Crystal mine. LOOK INTO MY EYE."
Usagi /tears up. "…Mamo… help… "
Prince Dimande: "This isn't going to be any fun if you're going to whimper! If you're not going to enjoy it, at least submit quietly. NOW what are you doing?"
Usagi: "Closing my eyes so I won't see your Evil Eye."
Prince Dimande: "Open your eyes, damn it!"
Usagi: "Nope."
Prince Dimande: "Open 'em, I say!"
Usagi: "Uh-uh."
Prince Dimande: "Hold still!"
Usagi: "You realize, of course, that forcing me isn't the same as winning my love?"
Prince Dimande: "What's the difference if the person acts the same? Love's power."
Usagi /opens eyes. "It is not! You're just confusing action for intent! …oh, crap."
Prince Dimande: "LOOK INTO MY EYE."
usagi: "…look into his eye…"
Prince Dimande: "Swear to me your love and allegiance!"
usagi: "…swear allegiance…"
Prince Dimande: "On your knees!"
usagi /drops to her knees.
Prince Dimande: "Kiss my—"
Usagi /stands back up. "Uh, no. Really, no."
Prince Dimande: "—hand. My hand. Why isn't my spell working on you?"
Usagi: /pats Dimande's cheek sympathetically. "Haven't you learned that force doesn't resolve anything?"
Prince Dimande: "A base historical canard! Look at your own century's history. WWII: force certainly settled the Axis's hash, didn't it?"
Usagi: "And did force put Europe and Japan back together afterwards? Or solve the problems which started the war? Or solve the other problems the war created—?"
Prince Dimande: "Shut up!"
Usagi: "Couldn't we accomplish more by working together, instead of fighting and taking and—?"
Prince Dimande: "It was you people who denied us that! That's why the Black Moon Clan lives in exile on fucking Nemesis!"
Usagi: "I wasn't there! If my future self did exile you unjustly, then that was wrong of me to do so! But I'm talking about the here and now. The Phantom Sisters are living happy and free on Earth with us—"
Prince Dimande: "—on your terms. Hardly free."
Usagi: "Let's say on our terms. It was their idea to give up their magic, not mine! All they had to give up to live here was the desire to kick people around for their gain. I don't see that giving up the right to hurt others makes someone un-free. I mean, if they'd come from here in the first place, they wouldn't be conquering and enslaving their own people, right?"
Prince Dimande: "…That's… that's not a bad point, actually. Huh."
Usagi: "I think that's what Saphir was trying to tell you before he was killed."
Prince Dimande: "…I did say I'd do anything to take back our homeland… if I could do it without risking our lives or firing a shot, of course I would… but surrendering to get what we want? It sounds idiotic. But…"
Usagi: "Isn't it weird how people will say they'll do anything, but will only try the one thing? I admit trust can be hard, but if the other way isn't working…"
Prince Dimande: "…Saphir was right. Wiseman's been stringing us along all this time, to keep the war going. But why? What's he get out of it?"
Usagi: "…You really believe me?"
Prince Dimande: "I find your eyes so lovely because they only show truth."
Usagi: "…okay, time for a lesson on boundaries—"

ANOTHER OBSTACLE IN THE PEACE PROCESS
Wiseman /just happening by. "None of that, now, none of that. Sailor Moon? Sailor Moon is an impediment that hinders the realization of our ideal. DISPOSE OF HER." /eyes glow.
Prince Dimande: "I do not take orders from you!"
Wiseman: "Well, well, looks like you've reached the end of your usefulness to me."
Prince Dimande: "What do you mean by THAT?!"
Usagi: "It's totally obvious: he's got everything he needs for his plan, and you're not listening to him any more, so he's going to kill you. DUH."
Prince Dimande: "Oh. I thought it was some sort of veiled threat. I didn't expect him to just come out and say it. Shall we do this formally, Wiseman, or just murder each other?"
Usagi: "Why not negotiate?"
Wiseman /ignoring her. "Oh, formally, why the hell not? I like watching you prance and squirm."
Prince Dimande: "I am Prince Dimande, leader of the Black Moon Clan of the Dark Planet, Nemesis! Take me down if you can!"
Wiseman /heh heh heh. "DEATH PHANTOM shall destroy the Earth and plunge all into darkness!"

THE DUEL BEGINS!
Several intense seconds of dazzling high-powered magical combat ensues. Prince Dimande and Wiseman teleport and leap in, out, and around the chamber, hurling tremendous bolts of energy at each other. Wiseman laughs maniacally the entire time.

Usagi: "Should I be taking sides in this, or am I just a witness?"
Wiseman: "I was going to kill you anyway, so if you insist—" /BLAM!

But Prince Dimande leaps in front the blast, to protect her!

Usagi: "TUXEDO MASK, NO! …Wait, you're not Tuxedo Mask!"
Prince Dimande /not quite dead. "…wish I was, baby…"
Wiseman: "Hmm. That blast should have killed you. Interesting."
Prince Dimande: "A prince always has hidden reserves!" /BLAM!
Wiseman /!

WISEMAN EXPLODES!
Wiseman's body explodes into flinders that fly everywhere. His crystal ball goes dark and falls into his crumpled robe.

Usagi /spits out little pieces of Wiseman. "Bleagh! Good shooting, Prince!"
Prince Dimande /suddenly decides to lie down.
Usagi /first aid!
Prince Dimande: "…argh, I'm a failure as a clan leader… I got so many of my own people killed, forgetting our true goals… somewhere, I'd forgotten how to be a person…"
Wiseman's crystal ball is glowing again.
Usagi: "Hey, you saved me! Once you realize a mistake, you can act to correct it. See?"
Prince Dimande: "…unfortunately, I won't have time to…"
Wiseman's cloak is floating again.
Usagi: "Don't say that. You've got your people to live for…"
Prince Dimande: "I can only die for them, now… Sailor Moon, promise me! You'll be the one to build this future. My people— take care of my—"
Wiseman's body parts are coalescing…
Usagi: "I promise. Your people are as mine, the same world, the same hearts. I won't let tragedy befall them again."
Prince Dimande: "…Thank you. Sailor Moon?"
Usagi: "Yes?"
Prince Dimande: "I love you." /dies.
Usagi: "…you're obsessed with me, which is a different thing! …But thank you anyway. Good night, sweet prince."
Wiseman: "AND OUT OF NOWHERE IT'S FUCKING WISEMAN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" /strangles Sailor Moon.

SAY WHAT?!
Usagi: "AAAAAAGH! Blindsided by T-1000 Fortinbras! GO BACK TO NORWAY!"
Wiseman /strangles harder! "Hand over the Silver Crystal!"
Usagi: "…Why?"
Wiseman: "I am eternally immortal."
Usagi: "THAT'S NOT AN ANSWER!"
Wiseman: "Yes it is."
Usagi: "No it isn't!"
Wiseman: "Are you arguing with DEATH PHANTOM?"
Usagi: "I am eternally immortal! Also, FUCK YOU!"
Wiseman: "Hand it over, I say!"
Usagi: "No!"
Wiseman: "Drop it!"
Usagi: "Suck it!"
Wiseman: "Drop it, I say!"
Usagi: "Arrrrgh! If Tuxedo Mask were here, he'd kick your butt!"
Wiseman /hohoho. "Ah, but he is here."

Wiseman shows images of Mamoru walking hand-in-hand with Chibi-Usa.

Wiseman: "He's bound himself to this other girl forever, and has no need for you any more! They'll live here happily, without you…"
Usagi /crying. "LIAR! Just more illusions!"
Wiseman: "Nothing in this world can be trusted. It's better off destroyed. You can help me. Look!"

Wiseman shows images of Mamoru and Black Lady, and they aren't just holding hands…

Wiseman: "Yes, I feel the hate and confusion within you! STRIKE THE WORLD DOWN, and know the TRUE POWER of the DARK SIDE!"
Usagi: "…"
Wiseman /BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA—
Usagi /stands up.
Wiseman: "…oh, for fuck's sake…"
Usagi /heh.
Wiseman: "DEATH PHANTOM demands you explain how you threw off that spell! I was throwing one of your deepest fears at you!"
Usagi: "You've been paying too much attention to the internet fan forums, D.P. That's not really a deep fear of mine."
Wiseman /splutters. "'D.P.'?"
Usagi: "There's different kinds of love, dig? Yes, Mamoru will love Chibi-Usa with all his heart—as a daughter. And he also will love me with all his heart—as a wife. They're not incompatible! Yeah, it took me a while to figure that out, guilty, but I'm over it. I love 'em both. And only one of 'em 'that way,' you dirty old man."
Wiseman: "Well, screw you too, Sailor Moon!"

SUDDENLY!
Enter Tuxedo Mask, dramatically, armed with +3 blessed throwing roses!

Mamoru: "Sorry I'm late, I've been lost in this maze all night! Which one's this?"
Usagi: "The creepy old wizard."
Mamoru: "Got it! Toying with a pure, innocent maiden's heart—"
Usagi: "…not so innocent any more, thanks to a certain cloaked devotee of Rule 34…" /shudders.
Mamoru: "—using evil illusions! I, Tuxedo Mask, will not allow such an underhanded deed!"

The other four Sailors burst in, dramatically!

Rei: "¡I told you she'd be okay! And there's Tux, too, of course. ¡Hi, Tux!"
Makoto: "Hey, she already took out the cutey Prince! Awwww… I wanted a go."
Ami: "Can we all agree to remember next time to use the automapper before getting ourselves lost in a magical maze of doom?"
Minako: "I've already forgotten this conversation, so, no." :p
Usagi: "Hi guys!"

Wiseman /BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Perfect timing! The Black Lady's power has reached full potential, the Dark Gate will be opened, all shall be transformed to primordial darkness, and you shall bear witness to DEATH PHANTOM's eldritch designs!"
{Wiseman has left the scene.}
Mamoru: "…I just came from the center of the Gate. Shall we?"
Usagi: "Lead the way."

THE CENTER OF THE GATE
Lightning, storms, pulsing pillars of crystal, and a big glassy arena… the team arrives, and one is waiting for them already.

Black Lady: "I am Black Lady, messenger of Death Phantom, ruler of the dark world. Soon, the universe will fall into the oblivion of hatred! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH—"
Usagi: "I've seen you naked!"
Black Lady /chokes.
Usagi: "Okay, GET HER!"

Last edited:

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Re: Sailor Moon R Episode #87: Believe in Love and the Future! Usagi's Determination.

Okay, that one was awesome. Completely off script, but the better for it.

Naru: "I have the strangest feeling that, if life were a story, then I'm one of those incidental characters who appears and then is shuffled off stage, never knowing what was going on or how things turn out."
Aw, poor Naru. She kinda got a raw deal this season, didn't she ? She used to be a major supporting character, and now she barely ever appears at all. (Her last appearance was, what, Ep #80 ?).

It's not going to improve in future seasons, alas.

Wiseman /avuncular arm around shoulder.
If I had been drinking something while reading this, I doubt my keyboard would have escaped unscathed. It's SO WRONG an image for Wiseman... and still SO RIGHT.

Rei: "¿Would it be all right if I went back and did that again? I still need to catch up to Mercury…"
Eh.

I now notice that Jupiter and Venus now have more transformations in the new format than the old. Hmm...

Wiseman: "Well, well, looks like you've reached the end of your usefulness to me."
That's DEATH PHANTOM for you. He's been playing the meek advisor for years (if not decades), so now he'll take any opportunity to break loose.

The other four Sailors burst in, dramatically!
And once again, they're completely useless. It's kinda impressive all the lengths the writers are going through to get them out of the way in the season climaxes, where there's just no room for them.

Black Lady /chokes.
Awesome.

I don't have the same nostalgia factor for this episode as for the last one, but it's still a pretty good one (and a nice send-off for Dimande, who got better than his Rapey McRape behaviour deserved). Some of the plot mechanics get a bit wonky by this point, though (Luna and Artemis charging towards the barrier for no reason or effect whatsoever ? Really ?).

Next episode : Let's wrap this up, yo !

Dallbun

Validated User
Re: Sailor Moon R Episode #87: Believe in Love and the Future! Usagi's Determination.

Black Lady: "I am Black Lady, messenger of Death Phantom, ruler of the dark world. Soon, the universe will fall into the oblivion of hatred! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH—"
Black Lady /chokes.
Yeah... she's awesomely powerful and all, but it's hard to have any respect for Black Lady when you've known her as a bed-wetting, suicidally-foolish tyke. Last week. (Man, it really is an adolescent rebellion at x100 speed.)

Come to think of it, this Black Lady thing might be hard for Chibiusa to live down, itself.

"And here's a picture of the time Small Lady was possessed by Dark Power and tried to attack us with badminton equipment..."
"Mo-ooom! :mad:"

On another note, I thought the magic fight between Dimande and DEATH PHANTOM was better than the usual Sailor Moon battle. I liked the quick teleports to dodge and jostle for position.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User

On another note, I thought the magic fight between Dimande and DEATH PHANTOM was better than the usual Sailor Moon battle. I liked the quick teleports to dodge and jostle for position.
Yes, the level I detail I go into should not always be taken as indicative of my level of interest in a scene. :D That was a fast and effective combat. How do two dudes with ninja teleporting skills fight with massive energy blasts? Just like that!

Blazing Bat

Validated User

Naru: "Are you human?"
Usagi: "…What kind of a question is that?! Of course I'm… I mean… I mean, I think… ohhhhhhh… but that depends if… errmmm… and I said I'd be honest, too."
Naru: "…"
Usagi: "…I don't think so."
I think she is, most of the time.

Wiseman /avuncular arm around shoulder. "Look, sonny boy, you've worked years for revenge upon the Earth. Black Lady's at full power, Evil Black Crystal's at full power, the Sailors are closing in—do you really want to call things off now? I mean, sure, ol' Wiseman can do just that, we'll just shut it all down, and go home, to cheery old dark cold Nemesis, and sit around the fire, and—"
It makes up a bit for next episode's fight not being better than the usual Sailor Moon battle, IMO.

Robochicken-Palpatine *works* for wiseman. Of course, this neglects to show the ominous flickers of skull we see as he talks.

Rei: "WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE THIS TIME."
Ami: "No, ma'am!"
Rei: "WE ARE GOING TO KICK ASS BEAUTIFULLY."
Ami: "Yes, ma'am!"
This is probably meant to increase the tension, but it doesn't really work, since the plot device crystal just reset the world last time.

Dark Henge /DOOM! zaps Usagi.
Usagi /goes flying.
Minako: "OH SHIT THEY KILLED HER FIRST THIS TIME!!!!!!!!" :eek:
Well, unless that happens!

Ami: "Wait! It's dangerous to just—"
Usagi /falls down a pit trap.
Well, that's a more gentle way to get the other senshi out of the way of the plot than killing them. If there's one big glaring weakness to this show, it's how little they are allowed to contribute in the big fights.

Usagi /spits out little pieces of Wiseman. "Bleagh! Good shooting, Prince!"
A good thing too, considering what happens later. That would have been... Eww.

Wiseman /strangles harder! "Hand over the Silver Crystal!"
Usagi: "…Why?"
Wiseman: "I am eternally immortal."
Usagi: "THAT'S NOT AN ANSWER!"
Wiseman: "Yes it is."
Usagi: "No it isn't!"
Wiseman: "Are you arguing with DEATH PHANTOM?"
Usagi: "I am eternally immortal! Also, FUCK YOU!"
:D

Mamoru: "Sorry I'm late, I've been lost in this maze all night! Which one's this?"
Usagi: "The creepy old wizard."
Mamoru: "Got it! Toying with a pure, innocent maiden's heart—"
He has speeches memorised for different occasions? :D

Usagi: "…not so innocent any more, thanks to a certain cloaked devotee of Rule 34…" /shudders.
Wait, rule 34 means there would be stuff of him too! *gets the brain bleach*

Last edited:
Top Bottom