• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW] Sailor Moon R (thread 4 of a continuing series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANT Pogo

Yuki Approved
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, no doubt.

Spoiler: Show
I hate them. I hate them SO MUCH...
Wait, what?!

But never mind that. Speaking of Crazy Crossovers, many many years ago, I did a goofy and nerdy thing, pondering what the senshi would be like as Jedi. Specifically, what sort of lightsabers would suit each of them.

So here, salvaged from an ancient hard drive circa 2004, is what I came up with:

Davies

Validated User
Wait, what?!

It is quite possible to like Sailor Moon and admire its willingness to deal with subject matter that most animation of its time treated as taboo or only addressed as subtext, but
Spoiler: Show
still view Haruka and Michiru as unpleasant jerks whose sole redeeming feature is their devotion to each other -- basically, as Zoisite and Kunzite reborn and nominally on the good guys' side, complete with a misaimed fandom.

I don't hate them, but I like Chibi-Usa a lot more.

Last edited:

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
What Davies said.

I'll discuss this further once it becomes possible to do so without spoilers, but suffice it to say for the moment that I created an entire TVTropes trope just to give me the excuse to rant about them to the general public. :D

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wait, what?!

But never mind that. Speaking of Crazy Crossovers, many many years ago, I did a goofy and nerdy thing, pondering what the senshi would be like as Jedi. Specifically, what sort of lightsabers would suit each of them.

So here, salvaged from an ancient hard drive circa 2004, is what I came up with:

*snippage*
WIN. :D

And the blade colors, of course, being blue, green, red, gold, and pink. Which puts Usagi in close company with Mace Windu, and why not?

JeanneHedge

Validated User
Speaking of Crazy Crossovers, many many years ago, I did a goofy and nerdy thing, pondering what the senshi would be like as Jedi. Specifically, what sort of lightsabers would suit each of them.
Oh man, that is just so... phallic.

Last edited:

anowack

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Eh, it wasn't as good an image as I thought it was in memory, but it took me long enough to re-find it in my image folder that I might as well post:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom