• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW Sailor Moon S] Thread 7: All Good Sailors Go To Heaven

AkeiArkay

Utterly Confused
Validated User
Hey, SJ? Just thought of something. Since there's apparently some spoileriffic titles coming up soon... D'you think you could put said titles in a spoiler-block? (Just the title, I mean.) 'Cause I don't see the episodes til you post, normally, and this way I can scroll down, see "Episode X:
Spoiler: Show
Everyone Dies
" and know it's time to watch the next one.

I used to just stay one episode ahead of you, so the spoilers wouldn't matter... but then I used to be reading finished threads. :p

Edit: how do i tagged spoiler
seriously someone tell me
i thought i knew but guess not

Jhiday

Unrepentant Froggie
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm the middle of writing up #103, and yes, indeed, that is the scene I had seen untranslated many years ago.
I knew it !
(Now, what does it say about me that I managed to recognize it despite having seen the episode only twice at the point you brought it up ? It's probably because the first half of S has such a distinctive structure I can remember nearly all of its episodes without checking...)

And now that you've seen Eudial's big entrance, you can probably see why we've been so hard on ol' Kaolinite. It's like night and day...

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Now, imagine trying to figure out what the series was about just from that half-remembered clip.

And I can definitely tell I'm going to have some fun with Eudial and her crew. :D

Hey, SJ? Just thought of something. Since there's apparently some spoileriffic titles coming up soon... D'you think you could put said titles in a spoiler-block? (Just the title, I mean.) 'Cause I don't see the episodes til you post, normally, and this way I can scroll down, see "Episode X:
Spoiler: Show
Everyone Dies
" and know it's time to watch the next one.

I used to just stay one episode ahead of you, so the spoilers wouldn't matter... but then I used to be reading finished threads. :p

Edit: how do i tagged spoiler
seriously someone tell me
i thought i knew but guess not
Hmmm. Since I've been putting the titles in the post titles, that might be tricky… but no, I could just put the number up there (Episode #5,003: SPOILY McSPOILERTON) and the actual title in the body text below (Episode #5,003: Serenity's Horrible Divorce?! The Sailors Distraught!). Sure.

Make sure to remind me, folks, just before I hit the actual episode if there's a BIG one, though as mentioned, I don't mind the little spoilers that anyone watching on TV would have hit. I don't watch the next one until after responding to the thread responses of the latest update, so you won't catch me before I've seen it.

Shay Guy

Validated User
There's always what you did for #45 and #77 -- put a fake episode title in the post title and put the real title at the bottom.

Edvarius

Validated User
I'm looking forward to your next write-up, as I'm really curious as to how you'll write certain parts.

Anyway, in the meantime here's a link to some fanart (not mine, I can't even do a decent stick-figure) which seems relevant to the interests of at least some of the people here.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Anyway, in the meantime here's a link to some fanart (not mine, I can't even do a decent stick-figure) which seems relevant to the interests of at least some of the people here.
See? I told you guys. :D

Mal must be standing on a box or something, because I'm pretty sure Queen Serenity is, like, seven feet tall. I don't think she minds, that's obvious, I'm just sayin'. Props to Mal; hard to be romantic standing on a box.

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Mal must be standing on a box or something, because I'm pretty sure Queen Serenity is, like, seven feet tall. I don't think she minds, that's obvious, I'm just sayin'. Props to Mal; hard to be romantic standing on a box.
Just proves the wisdom of one Miles Vorkosigan: Height differences don't mean much when you're lying down.

Yeah, I went there.[/dirtyoldman]

Top Bottom