• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW Sailor Moon S] Thread 7: All Good Sailors Go To Heaven

Psychopomp

Done Here
Katsuragi Expedition: "...full scale emergency. Inform the committee. Extraction of the [unintelligible] interrupted by third party intervention..."
Base Camp: "Say again, expedition? Please identify third party."
K. Expedition: "Appears to be one of the Sailor Senshi. Color markings indicate Sailor Jupiter. In combat with unknown [unintelligible] Equipment going haywire. [unintelligible] readings off the scale."
B. Camp: "Report status of extraction target, expedition."
K. Expedition: "Energy reading rising. I think it's reacting to [unintelligible] unexpected ways. Communications getting [unintelligible] if we're receiving everything you [unintelligible]."
B. Camp: "Confirming communications interference on our end, expedition. Chairman has been contacted, queries 'Is target showing signs of activating?' Please respond."
Communication lapse lasting 0h:11m:43s. Base Camp cycles query repeat every 60s.
K. Expedition: "[unintelligible] sorry for [unintelligible] my daughter to escape [unintelligible] communications getting even [unintelligible] inform chairman that target [unintelligible] Pattern Orange [unintelligible] seems imminent."
B. Camp: "Please repeat, Expedition. What seems imminent?"
K. Expedition: "[unintelligible] save us, [unintelligible] visual confirmation of multiple lightning strikes on target! [unintelligible] read energy surges in [unintelligible] just saw the arm move! Evacuating [unintelligible] inform Chairman it's awake! Repeat, it's [unintelligible] tell Misato I love [unintelligible]"
Full communications blackout lasting 2h:43m:12s. Base Camp unable to transmit during this time.
K. Expedition: "Base Camp? This is Katsuragi. Situation is back under control. The other Senshi arrived three minutes after the target awoke and subdued target. Target has gone fully inert; repeat, fully inert. Inform the committee that Second Impact has been averted. Repeat, Second Impact has been averted. Full report to follow. Please confirm, Base Camp."
B. Camp: "Confirming, expedition. Communications are loud and clear. Relaying preliminary report and awaiting follow-up. Base Camp out."

Fuyutsuki slammed the report on the desk. Gendo did not even blink; he simply slid his eyes down from the professor's face to the bundle of papers with exaggerated calm.
"That is highly classified materials, Dr. Fuyutsuki. I'm very curious as to how you got this."
"Nevermind where I got them! I demand an explanation! What was Katsuragi digging up in the Antarctic? What was it that the Senshi put down, and what was this 'Second Impact' that was averted? Wha committee is this that was mentioned, and who is this 'Chairman'?"
Gendo smirked, leaning forward on his elbows and folding his hands in front of his face. "I don't know that you're in any position to be making demands here, Professor."
The older man's face reddened, betraying his rising anger. "You know damned well I have the authority to investigate this matter! I will know what this means!"
From the shadows behind Gendo's desk stepped a pretty young woman in a lab coat, a soft, comforting smile on her face. "It means there's a chance for a better future now, Professor. Please, calm down."
"Yui?" Fuyutsuki's face instantly softened. "A chance? A chance for what, exactly? What do you mean, 'a better future'?"
"She means a chance for freedom, Professor. A chance for humanity to live outside the rule of a magical oligarchy."
Unease crept back over the older man's face. "Freedom? Oligarchy? Yui, I don't know what sort of things your...your..." The next word came out full of disdain and distrust, "...husband...has gotten you involved in, but you have to realize that I will be making a full report of this to Sailor Mars."
A slight smile tugged at Gendo's lips under his folded hands. This smile was not comforting at all. "That's exactly what we're counting on, Professor."

Last edited:

WrenTruesong

Avowed ShadowJack fangirl
Validated User
"She means a chance for freedom, Professor. A chance for humanity to live outside the rule of a magical oligarchy."
....did you seriously just propose Yui and Gendo as the birth vector of the Black Moon Clan? XD ♥

Have an Awesomesauce Point, on me.

JohnBiles

Validated User
Yui likes long walks on the beach, chinbeards, and genetically engineering hybrid god-monsters.
Yui thinks a human could be merged with a giant god-monster and float through space without any company forever without going 100000% batshit insane within a year.

JohnBiles

Validated User
"Yui?" Fuyutsuki's face instantly softened. "A chance? A chance for what, exactly? What do you mean, 'a better future'?"
By creating our own tyrannical oligarchy which will use fellow humans as disposable fodder! :)

Edit: Clearly in this alternate timeline, Wiseman is the last survivor of SEELE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom