• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW Sailor Moon S] Thread 7: All Good Sailors Go To Heaven

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That would certainly explain why there's an orange dinosaur here wondering why you didn't buy some shirts.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User

RK_Striker_JK_5

Validated User

nargun

Banned
Incidently... anyone seen diebuster? The scene with Lal'c visiting the imperial palace in ep six, only with Usagi and the rest of the senshi swapped in.

Sailor Ptah

Validated User
Given that the artist has been lurking in these threads, would this be classifiable as IWIWSM fanart?
*delurks, belatedly*

This thread is what gave me the idea, so the classification is apt ^_^;

Yes, exactly! Sailing silhouetted against the moon, trailing stardust. The ship's launches are wooden, delicately carved, with silver sails.
I know this was a month ago, but I can't believe nobody's mentioned this yet (video game spoilers):
Spoiler: Show
in Sailor Moon: Another Story, the senshi recover a Silver-Millennium-era airship. And take it flying around the different settings. I don't remember stardust, or if the sails were silver, but the rest of this description is pretty much spot-on.

zakueins

Banned
I've got a solution to the Chibi-Usa problem (yay!) that doesn't involve blowing her up (boo!)...

Pretty Petite Senshi Chibi-Usagi!

The idea is this-spin off the Spore into her own series, with much simpler (not simplistic, simpler) plots, new characters, and let the Sailor Senshi have the spotlight in their own show. While the Sailor Senshi have their own issues (going to High School, the Witches 5, etc, etc...), the Petite Senshi can deal with small little things that are not a major problem on the "end of the world" scale...but it gives them a chance to grow up and develop. It also lets the Sailor Senshi serve as mentors to the Petite Senshi and their powers.

The first series plot...four Space Elves accidentally crash their Doom Tree into Earth, and in the crash the Doom Tree takes over one of the students in Chibi-Usa's grade school and is slowly draining her life force. The Space Elves don't want to hurt anybody, they are actually very nice people and like the girl they accidentally crashed into, etc, etc...but if they don't steal life force, the Doom Tree is going to kill her. Chibi-Usa and her little quartet of allies (Sailor Virgo, Sailor Aries, Sailor Sagittarius, and Sailor Taurus) are trying to keep the Space Elves from draining people...and there's a secret behind their Doom Tree.

Second series-after summer break, Chibi-Usa is back from her "vacation in America" (going back to the future) and the Dark Empire (a horde of five school boys that thing they are playing a JRPG with some very vivid dreams...) is out draining energy from people all around town. The Petite Senshi have their hands full and gain a new ally-Sailor Scorpio! But, to defeat the Dark Empire, they must beat the Game Master (whom, in one of those odd coincidences, is the guy that runs the video game arcade that's in competition with Motoki's arcade).

Third series, the one before they go to junior high school, Chibi-Usa and her team must face the nightmare of the Obsidian Mirror Clan-whom half-way through the series create dark clones of the Petite Senshi that seem to be much stronger, much more powerful, much older (like, all of 14 or so!), and much sexier than the Petite Senshi (with actual, well...cleavage). They do gain two allies-Sailor Libra and her dark secret and Sailor Leo.

If it proves to be popular...we can spin off the series into the experiences of the Petite Senshi in junior high and high school...

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Finally, next episode watched!

It was hard to take notes, I was laughing too much. :D Jeez, Chibi-Usa really is her daughter, was there ever any doubt?

Also, the teaser for the next episode RUINS MY FANFIC. Well, maybe not, and anyway if it does you'll just get to watch me tapdance around the continuity like I do. :p

(My original planned "six to twelve, no more" four-panel strips ballooned to, um, forty :eek:, but my pencils are all finished, as of yesterday night, and I think they look good, and I solved a few technical problems that I can turn right back around and apply to my "serious" project, so I'm feelin' pretty darn pleased with myself. Now to start the scan-ink-color-letter-upload cycle. I may have to do a spin-off thread for 'em, instead of dumping them into this one.)

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
*delurks, belatedly*

This thread is what gave me the idea, so the classification is apt ^_^;
*bows*

I know this was a month ago, but I can't believe nobody's mentioned this yet (video game spoilers):
in Sailor Moon: Another Story, the senshi recover a Silver-Millennium-era airship. And take it flying around the different settings. I don't remember stardust, or if the sails were silver, but the rest of this description is pretty much spot-on.
Is there a guy named Cid? Do they get riding birds? Does Usagi learn Ultima? ;)

annoni-no

Validated User
I've got a solution to the Chibi-Usa problem (yay!) that doesn't involve blowing her up (boo!)...

Pretty Petite Senshi Chibi-Usagi!

The idea is this-spin off the Spore into her own series, with much simpler (not simplistic, simpler) plots, new characters, and let the Sailor Senshi have the spotlight in their own show. While the Sailor Senshi have their own issues (going to High School, the Witches 5, etc, etc...), the Petite Senshi can deal with small little things that are not a major problem on the "end of the world" scale...but it gives them a chance to grow up and develop. It also lets the Sailor Senshi serve as mentors to the Petite Senshi and their powers.

The first series plot...four Space Elves accidentally crash their Doom Tree into Earth, and in the crash the Doom Tree takes over one of the students in Chibi-Usa's grade school and is slowly draining her life force. The Space Elves don't want to hurt anybody, they are actually very nice people and like the girl they accidentally crashed into, etc, etc...but if they don't steal life force, the Doom Tree is going to kill her. Chibi-Usa and her little quartet of allies (Sailor Virgo, Sailor Aries, Sailor Sagittarius, and Sailor Taurus) are trying to keep the Space Elves from draining people...and there's a secret behind their Doom Tree.

Second series-after summer break, Chibi-Usa is back from her "vacation in America" (going back to the future) and the Dark Empire (a horde of five school boys that thing they are playing a JRPG with some very vivid dreams...) is out draining energy from people all around town. The Petite Senshi have their hands full and gain a new ally-Sailor Scorpio! But, to defeat the Dark Empire, they must beat the Game Master (whom, in one of those odd coincidences, is the guy that runs the video game arcade that's in competition with Motoki's arcade).

Third series, the one before they go to junior high school, Chibi-Usa and her team must face the nightmare of the Obsidian Mirror Clan-whom half-way through the series create dark clones of the Petite Senshi that seem to be much stronger, much more powerful, much older (like, all of 14 or so!), and much sexier than the Petite Senshi (with actual, well...cleavage). They do gain two allies-Sailor Libra and her dark secret and Sailor Leo.

If it proves to be popular...we can spin off the series into the experiences of the Petite Senshi in junior high and high school...
Actually, Takeuchi did plan to have a spin-off series staring Sailor Chibi-Moon leading her own team of senshi to protect the future Crystal Tokyo. Unfortunately, she was so burned-out after wrapping up Sailor Moon that she never made any serious effort to bring that series to publication.

Top Bottom