• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW Sailor Moon S] Thread 7: All Good Sailors Go To Heaven

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If Shinji had to deal with Rei Hino AND Asuka, he would just break. It would be too much tsundere for one man to survive.
Do I see a man back there in the audience willing to take the boy's place? Yes? Step forward, if you please, sir!

…They're both underage, so get the hell out of my theater! Guards!

Where was I? Oh, yes! Miss Ayanami, since Miss Hino has taken over here, we'll bring you over to the other side for a few days. I'm sure you can handle things.

"IN THE NAME OF THE MOON, I SHALL PUNISH YOU!"
"Likewise, Sailor Mars."
"You're not going to do a speech?"
"Why?"
"Because, um… because?"
"No."
"Um… okay."
"May I continue?"
"Of course!"
"Fire Soul."
*BLAMMMMMMM*
"…Nice work, Mars!"

Ratoslov

Exploding Murderer
Validated User
If Shinji had to deal with Rei Hino AND Asuka, he would just break. It would be too much tsundere for one man to survive.
Compared to the Evangelion cast, Rei Hino is a unbreakable pillar of tolerance, love, and temperance. Shinji would be just fine with her, I think.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Compared to the Evangelion cast, Rei Hino is a unbreakable pillar of tolerance, love, and temperance. Shinji would be just fine with her, I think.
Actually, that's true. She'd actually help the kid out at some point, if only because Rei isn't the type to consider explaining herself to be a form of weakness. ("¿Look, dammit, can't you tell I like you?")

JohnBiles

Validated User
Do I see a man back there in the audience willing to take the boy's place? Yes? Step forward, if you please, sir!

…They're both underage, so get the hell out of my theater! Guards!
I'm now imagining Umino taking Shinji's place, while Naru swaps with Hikari.

"He's forming an AT-field shaped like... fried shrimp?" Maya said.

"And a cape," Shigeru said, grinning.

AkeiArkay

Utterly Confused
Validated User
Actually, that's true. She'd actually help the kid out at some point, if only because Rei isn't the type to consider explaining herself to be a form of weakness. ("¿Look, dammit, can't you tell I like you?")
I'm pretty sure putting any member of the Sailor Senshi into the NGEverse would fix just about everything.

Then again, I'm also pretty sure that planeswalking to the NGEverse is inherently traumatizing, so that might not work. (It's like how El-Hazard gives you superpowers, except instead of gaining true sight or super strength, you get kicked in the childhood.)

JohnBiles

Validated User
Shinji could really do with someone like Rei Hino, who can push him without being overly harsh about it. (And who isn't needing help themselves.)

Cruton

Retired User
I'm pretty sure putting any member of the Sailor Senshi into the NGEverse would fix just about everything.

Then again, I'm also pretty sure that planeswalking to the NGEverse is inherently traumatizing, so that might not work. (It's like how El-Hazard gives you superpowers, except instead of gaining true sight or super strength, you get kicked in the childhood.)
All of the Angel attacks are really just the attempts of other anime franchises to enter the NGE universe and rescue the cast. Lilith is actually Belldandy. Second Impact was a human-generated runtime error in Yggdrasil.

[/mega-fic]

nargun

Banned

It's not like the senshi have, by-and-large, particularly happy childhoods.

Top Bottom