• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW Sailor Moon] Thread 10: The Saturnine hive-mind of chaos waits behind the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ununnilium

Retired User
Re: [IWIW Sailor Moon] Thread 10: The Saturnine hive-mind of chaos waits behind the w

That is, as they say, adorable as fuck.

Ununnilium

Retired User
Re: [IWIW Sailor Moon] Thread 10: The Saturnine hive-mind of chaos waits behind the w

To be fair, Pokemon itself is wholly post-Sailor Moon. But who's counting?

Hilarion

Validated User

Nah, it's the early nineties, man. Obviously, she has a Pokemon Tarot Theme Deck

I don't know what your definition of early 90s is, but Pokemon debuted in Japan in IIRC 1997.

Edit: Apparently Usagi would gave been in her first year of college when Pokemon came out.

Last edited:

condonzack

Validated User

I don't know what your definition of early 90s is, but Pokemon debuted in Japan in IIRC 1997.

Edit: Apparently Usagi would gave been in her first year of college when Pokemon came out.
I bet she still got totally caught up in it and caught all 151. Yes Mew too.

Ununnilium

Retired User

I bet she still got totally caught up in it and caught all 151. Yes Mew too.
She wasn't going to be able to go to the event where they gave away Mew and pouted for days, only to find that Rei had gone and was willing to trade. It was adorable.

Shay Guy

Validated User

1996. So it overlaps with the broadcast of Stars, but not when we're taking it to be set.

Xan

Social Justice Worrier
Validated User

I find it interesting that the Pokemon anime began less than two months after Sailor Moon ended. Those shows really feel like they belong in different eras to me.

ChaosWolf

Retired User

I find it interesting that the Pokemon anime began less than two months after Sailor Moon ended. Those shows really feel like they belong in different eras to me.
So very agreed.

Bara_no_Hime

Rose Bride

In a way, they represent bookends - the end of one era, the beginning of the next.

Goodbye glorious sentai teams. Hello monster collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom