• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW Sailor Moon] Thread 8: Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of Science?

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
Re: Episode #113: A House Full of Evil Presence! The Secret of the Beautiful Girl, Ho

I think the title refers to the whole misconception that the Inners had that Chibi-Usa's 'friend' was a boy, when it was actually Hotaru.
not like it being a girl changes much in this serie, huh? (though the age thing might, all things considered)

John30

Retired User
Re: Episode #113: A House Full of Evil Presence! The Secret of the Beautiful Girl, Ho

Hello. My Name is John. I know that could be the Wrong Thread here, but I'm New here and i dont know how to search and find Threads, I'm sorry :/.

I have a big big Problem *sighs*.
My Cousine loves Sailor Moon..And I always watch it with her, its always funny :). But.. thats not the Reason why I'm here...
My Cousine loves it to watch someone gets bombarded with Glue, or hanging in a Spider's web, or even get wrapped by the Spider.
Everything that has to do with "sticky attacks"..of course in Sailor Moon :)

She does JUST watch Sailor Moon^^ that's no Joke, i'm NOT Kidding you^^. I do not know why she love this Anime and this sticky Attacks so much, but she is also still a Kid ;-)
My Question would be, could someone PLEASE tell ALL the Names of the Demons in the"Anime"of Sailor Moon, not in the Manga, which apply the sticky attacks to her Victims, or at least have the ability to attack with Goo, Glue, other sticky Substances, or Spiderwebs?

I'm also very happy if someone can say a few Seasons with Episode(number or name), in which exactly such an attack occurs.
Otherwise I need the English or the American Names of those demons.
I only found VesVes and Eudial. They 2 have such a possible attack.

The REASON why I ask is that I would want to make for my cousin a Video Collage with all these Scenes. Sailor Moon has sooo many episodes .. there must be something more to go, so only 10, 12 scenes with Sticky Attacks, Or?

I hope so much that someone here can help me, and give me all those Names, or a link to the correct Thread.
The List with all Demons of Sailor Moon, and all the Episodeguides to read gives me Hell of a Headache every time, because I get to read since only things that do not interest me, things that do not help^^, and here are Professionell Gamer and Fans of Sailor Moon :)...You are Really my LAST Hope.

Thanks for Your Attention and Best Regards...

John30

P.s. Please dont feel annoyed. Just give me a Link to the Correct Thread please, if Necessary. Thank You.

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User

Hello. My Name is John. I know that could be the Wrong Thread here, but I'm New here and i dont know how to search and find Threads, I'm sorry :/.

I have a big big Problem *sighs*.
My Cousine loves Sailor Moon..And I always watch it with her, its always funny :). But.. thats not the Reason why I'm here...
My Cousine loves it to watch someone gets bombarded with Glue, or hanging in a Spider's web, or even get wrapped by the Spider.
Everything that has to do with "sticky attacks"..of course in Sailor Moon :)

She does JUST watch Sailor Moon^^ that's no Joke, i'm NOT Kidding you^^. I do not know why she love this Anime and this sticky Attacks so much, but she is also still a Kid ;-)
My Question would be, could someone PLEASE tell ALL the Names of the Demons in the"Anime"of Sailor Moon, not in the Manga, which apply the sticky attacks to her Victims, or at least have the ability to attack with Goo, Glue, other sticky Substances, or Spiderwebs?

I'm also very happy if someone can say a few Seasons with Episode(number or name), in which exactly such an attack occurs.
Otherwise I need the English or the American Names of those demons.
I only found Eudial. They 2 have such a possible attack.

The REASON why I ask is that I would want to make for my cousin a Video Collage with all these Scenes. Sailor Moon has sooo many episodes .. there must be something more to go, so only 10, 12 scenes with Sticky Attacks, Or?

I hope so much that someone here can help me, and give me all those Names, or a link to the correct Thread.
The List with all Demons of Sailor Moon, and all the Episodeguides to read gives me Hell of a Headache every time, because I get to read since only things that do not interest me, things that do not help^^, and here are Professionell Gamer and Fans of Sailor Moon :)...You are Really my LAST Hope.

Thanks for Your Attention and Best Regards...

John30

P.s. Please dont feel annoyed. Just give me a Link to the Correct Thread please, if Necessary. Thank You.
heh no prob... wonder how you arrived at this thread though, when the latest is still on the second page of this forum?

Anyway... the first page of every thread has an index, which is always up to date with the latest reviewed episodes and thread. Linky.

But you'll want to head to the spoiler thread, because Shadowjack here doesn't know about Sailor Moon canon, so anything after the end of S is something we don't want him to find out before the episodes (so, that villian you mentioned? It's from SuperS. Sure, it's just a name, so doesn't matter much, but if you can edit it out it'd be nice).

As for you actual question... though to say. There are a lot that employ such grapples, and even more that use similiar proxies (like the algae ball from season 1... episode 32 I think?) so it'd take a while to list them all. If you want to go through sjack's writeups youll have a fair chance at going quickly through season 1-3, but can't help much beyond those...

Top Bottom