• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[IWIW Sailor Moon] Thread 8: Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of Science?

Aleph_Null

Maiden of Stabbity
Re: Episode #112: Who is the True Messiah? Chaos of Light and Darkness.

Well, I won't be literally making them Sidereals. I'll more be giving them 1e Sidereal-y suites of powers (like Ami's waters-of-Mercury-travel, and the hilarious things I have planned for Minako) in addition to their actual combat attacks, amping up the power levels a bit, fleshing out some decidedly novel worldbuilding and most importantly doing unspeakable things to the canon plotline, which is going to be completely unrecognisable by the end of the Jadeite arc.

But perhaps we're moving a little off-topic. :p ^_^'

digimaniac33

Validated User

Of course, Sidereals also have the power to literally destroy someone's love life with a single dickish Charm granted them by the Maiden of Love. So...that's not quite so Sailor Moon...
Spoiler: Show
Well, not Sailor Moon. The Sailor V manga, on the other hand...

Aleph_Null

Maiden of Stabbity

I'm fairly certain we've been further afield than this, over the years. :D
You're talking to the person who just read through it. Believe me, I know.

I just get a little nervous about sending topics off on tangents when I'm new on a forum.

Aaron Peori

Retired User

I'm fairly certain we've been further afield than this, over the years. :D
August 2009! Wow, Shadowjack really has been at this for years. Man, that's dedication dude. Congrats for sticking to it this long.

-----------
Epsilon

zakueins

Banned

Figure that you're roughly doing about 3.6 reviews a month (okay, I know you miss some months, but that's the average!), so you should be done with the entire series (including movies and such) in about April of 2014. Yay for math and goals!

Then, in May 2014, we'll harass you about watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica or any more reviews of Evangelion fanfic... ;)

Set the posts-per-page count to a high number and do a lot of judicious skimming and it's probably not all that bad.

Shit, 2009? Time flies.

Shadowjack

Cartoon Poet
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Weep for my poor backlog. :D

The last few days, I've been archive-binging on Oh, My Goddess (up to volume 90-something so far), initially because I've also been playing Tales of Phantasia, for which Kōsuke Fujishima did the character design. Which leads me, naturally, to wonder about the result of a god-off between Serenity and Belldandy. I suppose they'd get locked into this infinite reciprocal spiral of being nice to each other until some other character got fed up and interrupted. :p Of course, the collision of Usagi's enthusiastically short-sighted klutziness with Bell's calmly daffy grace seems likely to leave quite a bit of collateral damage. ("I wish I could make tea this good?" "Shall I teach you?" "Yes, please!" *six hours later* "I'm so sorry!" "It's all right, so long as no one was hurt. And I'm sure the fire will burn itself out eventually. See how the flame spirits are enjoying themselves?" "I know—marshmallows! Lemme get some, Bell-chan, I'll teach you to roast 'em!")

anowack

RPGnet Member
Validated User

I am having more fun imagining what Urd and Minako are doing while this is going on. :)

Top Bottom